DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ummm......

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*waves at BardBabe* hehe yeah I'm a kiwi. Kinda :P An imported european kiwi, but have grown up here so I'm pretty much semi-native :laugh:

Molasses?? DID I HEAR MOLASSES???

I'll have a molasses shot please. Underage an' all, y'know XD

Ah, don't worry, I'm imported too. :p Where in Europe?

Hey guys, new to the band, and a Euro import too!

(A dutchman living in Canada :ph34r: )

Ooh ok! Pretty similiar here, it's been 6 years so I've adapted fairly well. Now I mostly get this halfway through a conversation: ....wait! Do you have an accent?!?

And lots of: "SAY SOMETHING IN DUTCH!"

(and that's when you get to say the funny things and tell them it means 'hi how are you?' :wink: )

hehe! I was born in Germany & we moved here when i was four. We still speak german at home tho, and i've been back over there a few times . I also speak Spanish.

The funny thing with me and languages is,therefore, I adopt other people's accents when i speak with them, if I dont watch out! its really weird...but i could pass as a Liverpooler or Spaniard or anything if i lived in those places i guess XD

hehe! I was born in Germany & we moved here when i was four. We still speak german at home tho, and i've been back over there a few times . I also speak Spanish.

The funny thing with me and languages is,therefore, I adopt other people's accents when i speak with them, if I dont watch out! its really weird...but i could pass as a Liverpooler or Spaniard or anything if i lived in those places i guess XD

I have noticed this too! I always thought it pretty odd as well!

Englishwoman in Australia. :p

Do you get as many comments/funny looks re your accent as I do here? haha

AHHH!!! another pom!!! say it isnt SO!!!!!!!!!!!! bangs head on desk...bloody gillard! she'll let ANYONE in! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

looks at BB and imagines a face that is a mix of that idiot who harrasess perfectly innocent stingrays and George Harrison...WOW thatd make a conservationalist teddy boy!! lmao

about the accents i do it when i hang out with islanders mostly Tongans

Archived