DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lily Haiku

Gabriel Kross

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Ep. Can't get enough of me here? I visited the White tower once since becoming SG leader.... I was shunned. If you'd like to "drag" me over there then I can visit the Blues or something.. Daruya loves me.. (if she is still the leader of the blues)

Lol Ep. Can't get enough of me here? I visited the White tower once since becoming SG leader.... I was shunned. If you'd like to "drag" me over there then I can visit the Blues or something.. Daruya loves me.. (if she is still the leader of the blues)

Now why would you be shunned? Dar is still leader of the Blues, and I would hope you'd get welcomed back with open arms. How far did you get at the WT?

I was a full Yellow sister.. even was a sitter for a term. I left the Yellows but never joined another ajah so now I'm a homeless accepted until I do a group task and get accepted into an ajah. I was shunned because they thought I was doing an unauthorized raid. I was merely visiting.. but they took it as me trying to steal members.

It's ok... I talked to Elgee about it and it's all good now. There was just misunderstandings. This was a long time ago. I'll go visit the blues and you can come torture me there.. in the white tower I'm just a widdle accepted.. not the Dark One.

The difficult part of that.. is I have to petition an ajah again.. I'd have to stick around long enough to be accepted into one I petitioned... as a first time Yellow there are some that won't consider me just for that reason.. they don't accept switchers. Other than that all I have to do is an activity with that ajah... if I remember correctly.

Basel who is running the Brownies these days?

Raena is in charge of the Browns currently. As for switchers, I think things are considered different for those who have been away for a very long time such as yourself. Look at Christine, she was a Green way back when, came back... went through the entire aspie process from scratch... and is now a Gray AS. I don't recall anyone ever saying boo about her not staying Green. (At least, not where I was able to see.)

Raena likes me... by default... I'm her boyfriend's best friend. :P

Though I do believe it was the browns that didn't really want ajah jumpers.

I'd probably go blue although I havent bugged mystica lately. The greens have totally changed since I was an accepted.

Archived