DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

March 8

U4ea

St. Patty's Day is just around the corner and it's usually a good time to start testing the recipes before you try serving them to your Guiness filled friends!

I found this on pinterest:

I'll just copy the recipe in here for your conveinence...

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

INGREDIENTS:

1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix

1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened

1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon mint extract

6 to 8 drops green food color

1 egg

1 cup creme de menthe baking chips

1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks

DIRECTIONS:

1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in creme de menthe baking chips and chocolate chunks.

2. Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.

3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Serve warm or cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature.

That looks so good. I may have to try some using gluten free cookie mix that I was given today. It's too bad that my daughter doesn't like mint. Maybe I will make hers Lime Chocolate.

St. Patty's Day is just around the corner and it's usually a good time to start testing the recipes before you try serving them to your Guiness filled friends!

I found this on pinterest:

I'll just copy the recipe in here for your conveinence...

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

INGREDIENTS:

1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix

1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened

1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon mint extract

6 to 8 drops green food color

1 egg

1 cup creme de menthe baking chips

1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks

DIRECTIONS:

1. Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in creme de menthe baking chips and chocolate chunks.

2. Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.

3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Serve warm or cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature.

Archived