Galad=Goner

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Deadsy

Deadsy
  • Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

I've believed (and hoped) he was gonna hook up with Berelain for a loooonnnnnggggg time, so if that doesn't happen before the Last Battle and he dies I'm gonna be pissed.

Define "hook up" so I can decide whether to tell you to re-read Towers of Midnight. I find it unlikely we'll see much more of their "hook up" than we already have (they're together constantly), unless they decide to have a quick wedding before the Last Battle.

Edited by Deadsy, 27 May 2012 - 05:52 PM.

#22 Theodril

Theodril

Novice

• Members
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

I've believed (and hoped) he was gonna hook up with Berelain for a loooonnnnnggggg time, so if that doesn't happen before the Last Battle and he dies I'm gonna be pissed.

Define "hook up" so I can decide whether to tell you to re-read Towers of Midnight. I find it unlikely we'll see much more of their "hook up" than we already have (they're together constantly), unless they decide to have a quick wedding before the Last Battle.

If Galad dies during TG, he'll be probably be mooning over Berelain when he is caught off-guard. Those two are beyond hopeless in their "hook up." But it seems we haven't seen, or they haven't had time, for "privacy." Berelain will want to "work on" her heir/heiress to the throne after TG.
"You trouble me so, Rand al'Thor," she said without a bit of heat. "Light, sometimes I think the Creator made you just to trouble me."

======================================

A lion on the high plains was something very different. Toy was loose on the high plains, now. She felt a chill. What sort of man had she entangled herself with? After all this time, she realized, she had hardly a clue.

#23 Deadsy

Deadsy
  • Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

If Galad dies during TG, he'll be probably be mooning over Berelain when he is caught off-guard. Those two are beyond hopeless in their "hook up." But it seems we haven't seen, or they haven't had time, for "privacy." Berelain will want to "work on" her heir/heiress to the throne after TG.

I just think anyone expecting us to actually get a close glimse at this is going to be disappointed. I think we'll see it from other PoVs (like we already have). And, does Perrin really know that they aren't hanging out in a tent together?