DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

March Exchange

U4ea

It's Arts & Crafts month and this is one of my favorite exchanges! I love seeing what people can do!

The focus of this month's exchange is to create and send it to your buddy! For this exchange, there will only be one person to send something to (unless you just want to send it to everyone in this thread, then knock yourself out!).

Things to keep in mind:

1- keep it cheap- we're not out to break the bank!

2- keep it light- postage gets expensive! Try to think of something you can get in a medium bubble envelope at the largest unless you're ok with the extra postage!

3- keep it FUN!- the second things start feeling like a job, they stop being fun. So, keep it fun!

4- keep it simple!- please get your goodies posted by the end of the month, so unless you crochet really quickly, an afghan may not be a good choice...

That's it!

If you're interested, post in here! If you're willing to go overseas with postage, also post in here. Keep in mind we need to be careful with customs when going overseas!

So, who's in?

It doesn't have to be anything big. You can mail a bookmark in a regular envelope, for example. In US currency, that would cost me about $.90. The goal here is to keep it simple and cheap!

Archived