DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

First off, this is going to be a Thief Game. (Hence being centered around hemalurgy, for those of you who are familiar with the source). However, there are going to be a couple unique twists which I will explain once the game starts.

Knowledge of Mistborn is not required, however it can be helpful. I will post everything you need to know in the game thread once it starts.

I am looking for somewhere between 19-35 players. Obviously the more the merrier, so tell your friends. :)

Players:

1)Maw

2)Ishmael

3)Songstress

4)Amegakure

5)Razen

6)Wombat

7)Aiel Heart

8)Ironeyes

9)Player

10)Blackhoof

11)Tina

12)Pale

13)Sakaea

14)Song

15)Meesh

16)Smiley

17)Despothera

18)Graendals favourite

19)Christine

20)MCS

21)Turin

22)Eternal Phoenix

23)Key

24)

25)

26)

27)

28)

29)

30)

31)

32)

33)

34)

35)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really shouldnt but... Ill sign up!

This may make me want to go out an get the Mistborn novels. Who knows.

They rock. Just sayin'.

Also, I just died in Wombat's game, so yay, more brainpower to spare for this one... guess I won't regret it so badly after all.

Your last Mistborn game was my second game. I was role blocker and had no idea what I was doing. lol Eventually I helped my team to win. *gets lost in memories, the happy times when I used to last until endgame*

I hope my other games are done before this one start because I just have to play.

Glad to see there's some good uptake going. Thank you all for signing up. :)

Totally empathizing with everyone's love of Mistborn, busy mafia schedules, and lack of sleep.

@Wombat: Might I recommend that you lay off all those extra W's so your spike doesn't lose all its power. *nods* *dies*

@Lenlo: Read them. Mistborn world is amazing (and original)

@Tina: Yeah, I think I recall you shutingt down Blackhoof's last ditch effort or some such thing. Glad you're in this one as well.

@Song: Alloy of Law made up for it though imo.

@Des: Hey, 17 is my spot! Sigh. Fine, I'll be SUPER nice and let someone else have it just this once but only because I'm SUPER nice.

Also, just an fyi here: I'll likely wait several days to see how many people I can get to play. If the roster isn't full in about a week, then I'll go ahead and start it (assuming at least 19 players are signed up)

Archived