DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

IWW 2012 - Signature Thread

Tynaal Consen

IWW2012MainBanner.jpg

So hey everyone!!! The Red Ajah's annual International Women's Week is just on our doorstep and as we did last year, we are making individual sigs for everyone again.

For those that are new or are no longer quite sure what IWW is all about (shame on you :wink: ), it is an event that the Red Ajah hosts every year in the honour of International Women's Day. We're hosting the event for two weeks again this year, so there will be plenty of time to flaunt your new signature. The event officially starts in a few days, but as RL is an evil monster and pretty sigs take time, I am posting this thread early so we can all be ready and spiffy as the event begins! :happy:

Last year we held the same event, if you wanna have a look at those sigs, here you go: IWW Sigs 2011

This year I will be making Sigs with the help of my lovely Red Sister Amadine. :happy: If you're a Sig maker and you'd like to have a go at making a Sig, PM me first, before you do anything, cause as we have people assigned for this and they are making time in their busy schedules to fit this in, so be considerate please!! :wub:

So the plan is as follows...

•  
  • 1. You decide on a woman that inspires you. (This years IWW theme is Connecting Girls, Inspiring futures)
    Maybe you can even decide on a sig about someone you know in RL that has given you opportunities to reach out to others. Let's say even someone from DM :wink: I can always make a sig like that text based if they would be uncomfortable with their face on a sig
  • 2. Find a picture of her that you like (can be more than one! <3 )
  • 3. Post a link to the picture in this thread
  • 4. Add any other details you'd like (this is mostly for quotes or the like, if there's space on the sig)
  • 5. Wait a bit and fetch your sig! (I will be posting all completed sigs in the first post so that you guys don't have to search through the thread for them) :graendal:

Completed Sigs:

IWWEdXena.gif

IWWMyst.gif

IWWWildfire.gif

[img=http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/Crazydaisy_9_9_9/IWW/IWWWildfire.gif]

IWWPoet.gif

IWWRashi.gif

IWWJaneAddams.gif

IWWSakaea.gif

IWWIthi.gif

IWWTina.gif

IWW2012Lessa1.gif

IWW2012Lessa2.gif

IWW2012Taei-1.gif

Gorgo, queen of Sparta! :biggrin:

dunno how usable this one is, but I've always loved the image: http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens9479591_1265954063Top_image1.jpg

another one: http://www.planetkrypton.net/products/300%20Spartan%20Queen%20Gorgo%20Canvas%20Art.jpg

and another: http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens10672201module100313331photo_1273706946Lena_as_Gorgo.JPG

and in the style of this one (http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/profile01/135/212fa7247e90472082c600c0dd1da252/p.jpg), add the text.... 'You will not stop us'

If that picture doesn't work, I don't mind another one of her, but one that depicts her as the strong woman she is.

Mother Teresa

My link 1

My link 2

My link 3

and this quote if possible:

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.

If you could do the siggy with either the one picture with the quote in it or the other two pictures somehow melded together with the quote above.

Also Tyn could you please put the link in the little box like you usually do for me? Thank You!! :biggrin:

Curse you Ed I was going to call Xena. *laughs* Oh well such is life. Alright so for me I think I'd like Tifa lockhart Here's the quote

"Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel."

Any one of the pictures in the wallpaper would be fine with me. :)Tifa

If that doesn't work how about Pandora

with the quote: "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

Mother Teresa

My link 1

My link 2

My link 3

and this quote if possible:

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.

If you could do the siggy with either the one picture with the quote in it or the other two pictures somehow melded together with the quote above.

Also Tyn could you please put the link in the little box like you usually do for me? Thank You!! :biggrin:

WF you beat me to it. I was going to choose Mother Theresa, and that's one of my favoite quotes. Wonderful choice! And we have another thing in common. ^-^

Ahh.. I remember doing these siggies last year. :D

Can I please have Amelia Earhart with this quote - "Adventure is worthwhile in itself. "

Or any others you find. I'm not picky.

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n580/Boyzmomee/jane-addams.gif

Jane Addams.

"I do not believe that women are better than men. We have not wrecked railroads, nor corrupted legislature, nor done many unholy things that men have done; but then we must remember that we have not had the chance."

I had no idea who to ask for for this, but it has been a long long time since someone made me a special siggy and I wants one.

Please don't think I am being frivolous but I am watching Toy Story and I would like a Jessie siggy please. Jessie was so loving and giving and faithful, and when she was left all alone she was strong and able to hold on to her own awesome funny and sparky personality. Finally, despite everything that had happened to her in the past, she didn't allow that to hold her back and was brave enough to open her heart to another again.

These words would be lovely -

'when somebody loved me

everything was beautiful

every hour we spent together

lives within my heart'

When I first heard her song in the film it made me cry.

Ideally I would like an image of when she is being swung round on the tyre swing, but if you can't find that ... One of her looking pensive by the window will be ok.

And a slightly washed out/pale with white background please.

Thank you

:excited:

Ohh, Ohh, I call Lady Gaga!

lady-gaga-300.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Face-Closeup.png

lady_gaga_face.jpg

Lady-Gaga222.jpg

Any pictures work and you can find different ones if you need to. I just grabbed some at random.

The quote, "It’s not that I’ve been dishonest, it’s just that I loathe reality."

If you want you can always find some really weird pictures of her that go better with the quote, my internet is slow right now so I just grabbed the first pictures that loaded :P

Mine is lovely Tynaal. :biggrin: I was sure that I had replied earlier but my phone must have thrown a mental. Sorry. I shall add it on tonight - I think it will be in my rotation for a while. The message will still be true to me long after women's week has ended. Thank you very much. :)

Archived