DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Breakup

Verbal32

Verb's taste is improving. Who'd thought?

Hey! He has great taste... he bonded me a few years ago!

I meant his romantic taste, O Dark One. You, of course, are beautiful and charming and a bonded anyone would love to have.

Well, I was super duper active, but then the Wolfkin lost Doselan, and we got Eli as the new SGL.

And, Ar'tara was picking up more school, so all of a sudden, we lost ALL of our Wolfkin staff, and it was suddenly just me, the recently returned Ar'tara minion, and Eli, the new SGL.

It took a while for her and I to put the Org back together into working condition. And then I got super bogged down with the Gray Ajah.

But, I am back.

People needed stabbed, and it just wasn't happening. That crap isn't fly.

AND, the Dreadlords started acting like Shadowspawn. We are classier than that. Being a Dreadlord is all about killing with grace and beauty, and just a little bit of elegance.

*At those final words, a clock chimes. On the first chime, Christine turns quickly and throws a dagger into the heart of the nearest servant. By the second chime, the body is crumbling to the floor while Christine moves forward and saves two glasses of champagne from the tray. On the third chime, Christine has a packet pulled out from the pouch at her waist, and pours it into one of the glasses with the fourth chime. The fifth chime has Christine turning away from Naeann, and during the sixth and seventh chimes, she shifts hands with the glasses, with one that contains poison, and another that is simply alcohol.

On the eighth chime, she turns back around to face Nae, and steps forward on the ninth and final chime.*

So, my dear. One contains poison, and one is fine. The poison contains no smell, no taste, and gives off no change in color or sign from the alcohol. The only difference between the two glasses is one kills.

Now, let us toast to my return. You may choose your glass first.

I just checked my email and found this.....

Hey, Lil, who is this Verbal guy and should I be worried? He's camped outside my house. Should I call the police or what?

Kate

I didn't know what to say. I mean, I really like you Verb and would consider lying to her and telling her you're harmless - for a price. What's your offer?

What if I......removed........Ed from the forums picture? That work?

Archived