DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Songstress to the BT

Crimson_Ayla

If the taint is at all related to Starbucks coffee, I'm relatively certain it's well entrenched in my system already.

*ooh, brownies*

(Yeah, I've read all about yer brownies over here. I want one anyway.)

I posted a big fat intro thread in the main introduction forum yesterday because I was bored... so I'll just link to it here because copy/pasting a link is SO MUCH EASIER than copy/pasting quoted text. RIGHT?

Agree with me. I'm a lot nicer when people agree with me.

Welcome Songstress. I am a storm leader in the shadow faction. if you have any questions about procedures and such just go ahead and ask and we will give you whatever assistance is needed.

have a look around, enjoy the brownies, you will get added to our private boards as soon as we can get an admin to push the right buttons.

Thank you, gentlemen... or whatever you are... *peers suspiciously*

Shadow faction, eh? My shadow kitty, the illustrious Bagheera Q. Boycat (see avatar) seems to be urging me in that direction. Although he's not entirely trustworthy, and just this morning I accused him of being on the scum team (too much mafia obsession apparently).

Yay!

Welcome to the BT!

*stuffs Songstress into a closet with a few thousand Tainted brownies and an orangutan with a pinecone and turns out the lights*

When you've finished the brownies, come out and tell me what the best part of the experience was, and what was the worst, and then I'll tell you which faction you should join.

:tongue:

Yay!

Welcome to the BT!

*stuffs Songstress into a closet with a few thousand Tainted brownies and an orangutan with a pinecone and turns out the lights*

When you've finished the brownies, come out and tell me what the best part of the experience was, and what was the worst, and then I'll tell you which faction you should join.

Well, it started out just fine, because sitting in the dark with a massive quantity of damn good brownies just happens to be one of my favorite things. But then apparently the orangutan figured out where I was, and wanted his share. I do so hate to share chocolate, but since there were a few thousand, I figured I'd let him have one or two. I had no idea what effect brownies (or maybe it was the special ingredient in said brownies) would have on the orangutan, but man. He got a little out of hand. I won't even tell you what he tried to do with that pinecone, but that was where I drew the line.

The worst part was washing the puke out of my hair after the orangutan and I ate far too many brownies and threw up all over each other.

The best part? The orangutan wasn't a bad kisser.

So many disturbing images in my head. Go away, Ed!

Welcome out of the closet. :tongue: I´m the M`Hael aka GGM. I read your introduction yesterday and thought to myself that she must come to the BT. And here you are! Pre-tainted it looks like...

*throws a pinecone at Meesh*

u sing but do u like to dance? theres a dance studio here if u do

Seriously, though...

I'm not all that good at it >.<

One defining characteristic of mine... if I'm not good at it, at least fairly quickly, I usually don't have much fun doing it. Only serious exception to this is playing pool, and that's mostly because once in a great while I will make an absolutely brilliant shot entirely by accident, and like to pretend I knew what I was doing.

Yay!

Welcome to the BT!

Well, it started out just fine, because sitting in the dark with a massive quantity of damn good brownies just happens to be one of my favorite things. But then apparently the orangutan figured out where I was, and wanted his share. I do so hate to share chocolate, but since there were a few thousand, I figured I'd let him have one or two. I had no idea what effect brownies (or maybe it was the special ingredient in said brownies) would have on the orangutan, but man. He got a little out of hand. I won't even tell you what he tried to do with that pinecone, but that was where I drew the line.

The worst part was washing the puke out of my hair after the orangutan and I ate far too many brownies and threw up all over each other.

Well, based on the deep psychological meanings behind everything that happened, I do believe...

*scans Songs with her "Awesome-o-meter"*

WHOA! Off the charts!!! :ohmy:

Just as I thought. :laugh:

There's only one faction worthy of your presence, in this case. :wink:

Yay!

Welcome to the BT!

Well, based on the deep psychological meanings behind everything that happened, I do believe...

There's only one faction worthy of your presence, in this case. :wink: and that is the Shadow

*hands Song a pair of Shades :cool:

I never thought I would ever be in complete agreement with Meesh :unsure:

Yay!

Welcome to the BT!

There's only one faction worthy of your presence, in this case. :wink: and that is the Shadow

Oh Meesh, you're such a joker! We totally can't handle Song, as she's far too awesome for us. You lot can have her.

Wow, you're so gracious, Ithi!

Yay!

Welcome to the BT!

Oh Meesh, you're such a joker! We totally can't handle Song, as she's already your Stormleader You lot can keep her.

Awwwwww, Do we have to Ithi!

You seem to be a shade less pale today Meesh, have you been sitting in the Shade again. I knew your true Sith Side would surface eventually.

Also - I thought you were so tired you had to go to bed ... Maybe you just like being awake in the Dark these days.

*points at other place somewhere*

Yay!

Welcome to the BT!

Oh Meesh, you're such a joker! We totally can't handle Song, as she's already your Stormleader You lot can keep her.

Awwwwww, Do we have to Ithi!

You seem to be a shade less pale today Meesh, have you been sitting in the Shade again. I knew your true Sith Side would surface eventually.

Also - I thought you were so tired you had to go to bed ... Maybe you just like being awake in the Dark these days.

*points at other place somewhere*

Shouldn't I be palER if I'm sitting in the shade, not less pale? :tongue:

Lawl, I haven't said I need to go to bed yet today (a lot yesterday, though), although I've said I need sleep....It's about 7:40, so I'll be heading off in the next 20 minutes or so. I get up at 4. But it wasn't bedtime yet, or even close whenever I said I need sleep. XD It would be CRAZY to go to bed at 4 or 5. I'd mess myself up for the next week or two. XD

It's always dark in the winter, though. Can't really be avoided. I'd rather sleep all the dark hours away, though. Being asleep from 5 PM to 7 AM sounds nice. :laugh:

/serious answer to not-so-serious stuffs

You missed the last S first. :wink:

*tweaks Ithi's nose and runs off cackling*

Archived