DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Songstress to the BT

Crimson_Ayla

Shouldn't I be palER if I'm sitting in the shade, not less pale? In fact I may FADE away altogether :tongue:

Lawl, I haven't said I need to go to bed yet today (a lot yesterday, though), although I've said I need sleep....It's about 7:40, so I'll be heading off in the next 20 minutes or so. I get up at 4. But it wasn't bedtime yet, or even close whenever I said I need sleep. XD It would be CRAZY to go to bed at 4 or 5. I'd mess myself up for the next week or two. XD

It's always dark in the winter, though. And I absolutely love it. I'd rather sleep all the dark hours away, though - and dream of how GREAT it is. . Being asleep from 5 PM to 7 AM sounds nice. :laugh:

/serious answer to not-so-serious stuffs

You missed the last S first. :wink:

*tweaks Ithi's nose and runs off cackling like the Shadowy Witch she is *

Meesh sounds very Dark indeed today - oo-er

Would you like me to have a word with Lock about a possible Faction Change maybe? I'm sure he will understand. Stepping down as Stormleader was a good first step though - means he will be less shocked when you Turn.

*creeps out of the Shadows*

Ayayay I can't believe I havent popped by to welcome you!

sooo, welcome, Songstress, to the place where the shadowites rule, I mean, the Black Tower stands in all its spammy glory! You're made for this place, from what I've seen already XD

Lews Therin would like to ask if you'd care to engage in a game of Stones with him?

p.s. Right. Who left that shapechanging potion lying around where ed could get at it? I mean, an orangutan, really? :rolleyes:

Awww! I haven't been fought over since 5th grade, when my 4th grade boyfriend Michael transferred to a different school, but came by one day after school to find me holding hands with my new boyfriend Mike.

:wub:

I'm so mis-understood

:laugh:

SHHHH. DON'T RUIN MY ILLUSIONS!

:wink:

Perhaps we could finish this discussion elsewhere... You were heading to my Chambers with me and Dice if I recall correctly.

:smile:

And ... I'm just not that keen on Brownies sorry. Plus I have been collared and compulsed quite recently ... Anything else controlling occuring and I won't be answerable for my reactions ;)

:laugh: That would... come to think of it, I remember something about hiring Whitecloa- *clamps hand over mouth*

And yes, I've headed over to the studio. Wouldn't want to spamerate a welcome thread any more than necessary. :biggrin:

youre kidding right? You shoulda SEEN how me and ithi spam conquered a welcome thread lol

as for ure hired whitecloak brind him along! i'll introduce him to my friend Ash. Ash shandarei. Sliced not shaken (in best sean connery voice)

Archived