• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 peacesells

peacesells

Who's Buying?

• Members
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

Bumping this cause it seems like the most relevant thread, rather than starting a whole new one. Has anyone here ever played Mafia at Westeros? I've had a forum account there for about a year now, but haven't actually posted for a few months. I only just found out they have mafia in the last couple of weeks. They seem to have a strange setup from what I can tell. There is a whole different site for the Mafia forum, and all gameplay is done under alt accounts so that no one knows who anyone else is. I suppose that gets rid of any arguments over meta. I just got to wondering if anyone had impressions of their experiences there.

I've not played there before but have done the Alt accounts game play at Myndjack. It makes for a very interesting game since we all tend to have bias' against/for people once we get to know them. The alt account really makes you concentrate on what's actually being said. It's good stuff.

This is someone we all know...be wary....

Who?

I honestly have no idea. The time stamp says almost 3:30am, I was certainly hitting the tail end of Drunk MafiaTM. I don't remember making this post at all.

I thought the comment was a little strange as well. I was thinking, Wow..did I really leave an impression 2 years ago? I was a newb back then..so then I thought he is confused.

That and my private parts have apparently been balefired.

Check out Goal Line Blitz. RPG/Fantasy type football game. http://goallineblitz...pl?ref=19253264

#22 Basel Gill

Basel Gill

Brown Ajah First Chair... OOOK!!

• Members
  • 14,070 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:07 PM

BTW< since I'm the one to bring up Westeros, I tried spectating a couple of games there. I found it tremendously hard to keep up with because the phases go by very fast. The days are 32 hours and the nights are 8 hours. This means that the threads accumulate posts like crazy. So I don't think I will be playing there; I'd spend so much time catching up I wouldn't be able to actually play the game in between staying updated.

dmsig22714_zps4b93910f.gif

Wedded and Double-Bonded to Mrs. Cindy Gill | Mentor to The Bard Babe