Where else can you play Mafia?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 peacesells

Who's Buying?

• Members
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

Bumping this cause it seems like the most relevant thread, rather than starting a whole new one. Has anyone here ever played Mafia at Westeros? I've had a forum account there for about a year now, but haven't actually posted for a few months. I only just found out they have mafia in the last couple of weeks. They seem to have a strange setup from what I can tell. There is a whole different site for the Mafia forum, and all gameplay is done under alt accounts so that no one knows who anyone else is. I suppose that gets rid of any arguments over meta. I just got to wondering if anyone had impressions of their experiences there.

I've not played there before but have done the Alt accounts game play at Myndjack. It makes for a very interesting game since we all tend to have bias' against/for people once we get to know them. The alt account really makes you concentrate on what's actually being said. It's good stuff.

This is someone we all know...be wary....

I honestly have no idea. The time stamp says almost 3:30am, I was certainly hitting the tail end of Drunk MafiaTM. I don't remember making this post at all.

I thought the comment was a little strange as well. I was thinking, Wow..did I really leave an impression 2 years ago? I was a newb back then..so then I thought he is confused.

That and my private parts have apparently been balefired.

Check out Goal Line Blitz. RPG/Fantasy type football game. http://goallineblitz...pl?ref=19253264

#22 Basel Gill

Basel Gill

Brown Sitter... OOOK!!

• Members
  • 15,375 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:07 PM

BTW< since I'm the one to bring up Westeros, I tried spectating a couple of games there. I found it tremendously hard to keep up with because the phases go by very fast. The days are 32 hours and the nights are 8 hours. This means that the threads accumulate posts like crazy. So I don't think I will be playing there; I'd spend so much time catching up I wouldn't be able to actually play the game in between staying updated.

Posted Image

Wedded and Double-Bonded to Mrs. Cindy Gill | Mentor to The Bard Babe