15 replies to this topic

#1 Ledinna Sedai

Ledinna Sedai

Happy to be back ;)

• Members
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:02 AM

Gossip Ghul here.

Hello, you twisted, black-souled, wicked fellow-ghulians. As you probably have guessed, this thread will be an updated version of our beloved Gossip Ghul -thread.
I, Ledinna, Moghedien, or whatever name you want to use, will work as your Gossip Ghul. A new gossip will be posted here (by none other than me) every other Thursday.

This works pretty much like the older GG too. You can PM me any scandalous, shocking, dirty "secrets" of anyone in SG. I’ll publish it right here. With awesome pics. Don’t worry, my information sources are super-secret, and perfectly anonymous.
I cannot guarantee, how near truth each gossip will be...

Posted Image

Feel free to comment the gossips as you wish, but please don't post gossips of your own - PM them to me instead.
Posted Image
Red's Wolf pup | WT White Accepted!!, House Mosvani | Taardad Clan Algai'd'siswai
Ogier | SG Darkfriend | ACW Guild member | Awesome sigs by Ayla, Lessa and Kuka :D

#2 Ledinna Sedai

Ledinna Sedai

Happy to be back ;)

• Members
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:03 AM

Gossip Ghul here.

My super-secret, unknown and totally anonymous source of information has just revealed me something shocking...

Apparently, there's now some new panda in SG, and that one has had (after a few beers, of course) a ferocious bitch-slap fight with our own old Kosmic Panda...

Posted Image

As to the Real reason, you've probably already guessed it. Typical guy pandas >.>

Posted Image

But as only one could be good enough for an ugly makeup-wearing girl panda, the old Pandy seems to have lost and gone for a loong trip, according to my Info source, to the galaxy far far away Island of Kiwis. Of course, we have taken a photo from his relaxation methods...

Posted Image

Comsic panda seems to have hidden to gather his forces in the house of his granny.

That's everything for now.

Edited by Ledinna Sedai, 24 February 2012 - 09:16 AM.

Posted Image
Red's Wolf pup | WT White Accepted!!, House Mosvani | Taardad Clan Algai'd'siswai
Ogier | SG Darkfriend | ACW Guild member | Awesome sigs by Ayla, Lessa and Kuka :D

#3 ed2funy

ed2funy

Galactic Emperor

• Members
  • 33,102 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:39 AM

Atrocious spelling.
Did Limi write this?

I have this stuffed animal named Ed, he's a monkeh. *nods*

I agree with the monkey in the blue suit.

#4 Arez Al'Loke

Arez Al'Loke
  • Members
  • 6,683 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:49 AM

Seems legit*

~Warder to Nya~

#5 Christine

Christine
  • Members
  • 11,015 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:01 AM

Atrocious spelling.
Did Limi write this?

Oh Ed, if only I had points.

*stabs Eddie for Limi*

.:| Moridin | Head Clerk | Wolfkin Mother |:.
.:| 9 Years Sister to Elyssa | Suster to Elgee and Tynaal | Sister to Leelou | Sister to Leala |:.

Posted Image

#6 Ledinna Sedai

Ledinna Sedai

Happy to be back ;)

• Members
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:16 AM

Gossip Ghul here.

Again, an unnamed little bird has told me some scandalous stories and taken some pics as a proof.

Naked-Frog (aka. Froggy) has been spotted with a (yet) unknown guy, who seems to be a little lost, and with a bigger kind of belly. And I don't think this belly hasn't come because of eating way too many cupcakes >.>

Posted Image

Unfortunately, we can only guess his identity. A doctor? A boyfriend? Someone else's boyfriend? A random freak having an obsession with pregnancy bellies?

I also wonder... are they going to dress it the same way as their dog?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Christine

Christine
  • Members
  • 11,015 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

Anddddd I just peed my pants laughing.

The little bird deserves some points.

.:| 9 Years Sister to Elyssa | Suster to Elgee and Tynaal | Sister to Leelou | Sister to Leala |:.

Posted Image

#8 LilyElizabeth

LilyElizabeth

The Dark One

• DM - Staff
  • 20,091 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:00 AM

Dinna, your sources are amazing!

LilySig3-14.gif
Bonded to: Boopsy, Adella, Ed, and Kathleen

~Aes Sedai to Samuraiflip and Thorkin~ Mentor to Tonnalea

#9 cosmicpanda

cosmicpanda

cosmicbear

• Members
  • 8,789 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

Gossip Ghul here.

My super-secret, unknown and totally anonymous source of information has just revealed me something shocking...

Apparently, there's now some new panda in SG, and that one has had (after a few beers, of course) a ferocious bitch-slap fight with our own old Kosmic Panda...

Posted Image

As to the Real reason, you've probably already guessed it. Typical guy pandas >.>

Posted Image

But as only one could be good enough for an ugly makeup-wearing girl panda, the old Pandy seems to have lost and gone for a loong trip, according to my Info source, to the galaxy far far away Island of Kiwis. Of course, we have taken a photo from his relaxation methods...

Posted Image

Comsic panda seems to have hidden to gather his forces in the house of his granny.

That's everything for now.

Okay, who took that photo!? :angry:

He's like ... Ceiling Panda?

#10 Arez Al'Loke

Arez Al'Loke
  • Members
  • 6,683 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:02 AM

Cosmic.. You know her sources are anonymous.. Don't be such an oxe.. You're an panda for godssake!

~Warder to Nya~

#11 Ledinna Sedai

Ledinna Sedai

Happy to be back ;)

• Members
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:32 AM

Gossip Ghul here.

My awesome information source has told me some stuff once again...

This time, Limi has been spotted spending her day on the beach last weekend. Apparently, she was reading a book, or so it started. My Someone managed to take a photo of her when the day ended...

Posted Image

We are not perfectly sure, what was in that hamburger she was eating, not to mention that weird looking bottle in her hand. What we do know, is that whatever there was, it wasn't anything legal.
I think your imagination tells you the rest of the story.
Posted Image

#12 Nynaeve

Nynaeve

Naughty Bunny

• DM - Staff
  • 26,951 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:53 AM

Breaking news!!! Leelou and Christine's boobs can talk.

This is what they have to say:

Posted Image

Nyn

Edited by Nynaeve, 04 June 2012 - 02:57 AM.

NynFireflysigcopy.gif

Spoiler

#13 Christine

Christine
  • Members
  • 11,015 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:16 AM

Horrid photo of my tatas.

Posted Image

#14 Ledinna Sedai

Ledinna Sedai

Happy to be back ;)

• Members
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:22 AM

Gossip Ghul now back here. And I have just heard something new.

EP had a real party night with his new buddies. And this is how he woke up the next morning. As you might guess, he drunk quite a bit that night, so it's not very likely that he remembers anything.

Posted Image

For some of you this may already tell enough, but for those who want to know the whole truth gossip, here comes all that I heard.

Most of the non-evil people think it'd be really good to get new friends. As disgusting as it sounds, that probably is what EP thought too, when he became buddies with these guys.

Posted Image

Messing up with... people like that leads to something weird. Party after party after party. And with the word "party" I don't necessarily mean the regular parties. EP decided to visit also these parties with... those persons.

Posted Image

And you already saw how the night ended. Did that help you remember something, EP?

Oh, and EP, next time you're going out to meet new people, please inform someone so that we can get more pictures of your embarrassing situations.
Posted Image

#15 LilyElizabeth

LilyElizabeth

The Dark One

• DM - Staff
  • 20,091 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:36 AM

Well done, Dinna! 25 pts for putting that together.

LilySig3-14.gif
Bonded to: Boopsy, Adella, Ed, and Kathleen

~Aes Sedai to Samuraiflip and Thorkin~ Mentor to Tonnalea

#16 Starrik

Starrik
  • Members
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:57 PM

Man, this are hilarious.... and rather scary....
*hides under a bush*
Posted Image