DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gossip Ghul 2.0

Ledinna Sedai

Gossip Ghul here.

Hello, you twisted, black-souled, wicked fellow-ghulians. As you probably have guessed, this thread will be an updated version of our beloved Gossip Ghul -thread.

I, Ledinna, Moghedien, or whatever name you want to use, will work as your Gossip Ghul. A new gossip will be posted here (by none other than me) every other Thursday.

This works pretty much like the older GG too. You can PM me any scandalous, shocking, dirty "secrets" of anyone in SG. I’ll publish it right here. With awesome pics. Don’t worry, my information sources are super-secret, and perfectly anonymous.

I cannot guarantee, how near truth each gossip will be...

myrddraal.gif

Feel free to comment the gossips as you wish, but please don't post gossips of your own - PM them to me instead.

Gossip Ghul here.

My super-secret, unknown and totally anonymous source of information has just revealed me something shocking...

Apparently, there's now some new panda in SG, and that one has had (after a few beers, of course) a ferocious bitch-slap fight with our own old Kosmic Panda...

panda_fight2.jpg

As to the Real reason, you've probably already guessed it. Typical guy pandas >.>

1248081246JA69ac.jpg

But as only one could be good enough for an ugly makeup-wearing girl panda, the old Pandy seems to have lost and gone for a loong trip, according to my Info source, to the galaxy far far away Island of Kiwis. Of course, we have taken a photo from his relaxation methods...

panda-rocking-chair-11.jpg

Comsic panda seems to have hidden to gather his forces in the house of his granny.

That's everything for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Gossip Ghul here.

Again, an unnamed little bird has told me some scandalous stories and taken some pics as a proof.

Naked-Frog (aka. Froggy) has been spotted with a (yet) unknown guy, who seems to be a little lost, and with a bigger kind of belly. And I don't think this belly hasn't come because of eating way too many cupcakes >.>

20110524_1306210997.jpg

Unfortunately, we can only guess his identity. A doctor? A boyfriend? Someone else's boyfriend? A random freak having an obsession with pregnancy bellies?

I also wonder... are they going to dress it the same way as their dog?

draft_lens1545704module95857721photo_1271463777dog-in-frog-costume.jpg

Gossip Ghul here.

My super-secret, unknown and totally anonymous source of information has just revealed me something shocking...

Apparently, there's now some new panda in SG, and that one has had (after a few beers, of course) a ferocious bitch-slap fight with our own old Kosmic Panda...

panda_fight2.jpg

As to the Real reason, you've probably already guessed it. Typical guy pandas >.>

1248081246JA69ac.jpg

But as only one could be good enough for an ugly makeup-wearing girl panda, the old Pandy seems to have lost and gone for a loong trip, according to my Info source, to the galaxy far far away Island of Kiwis. Of course, we have taken a photo from his relaxation methods...

panda-rocking-chair-11.jpg

Comsic panda seems to have hidden to gather his forces in the house of his granny.

That's everything for now.

Okay, who took that photo!? :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Gossip Ghul here.

My awesome information source has told me some stuff once again...

This time, Limi has been spotted spending her day on the beach last weekend. Apparently, she was reading a book, or so it started. My Someone managed to take a photo of her when the day ended...

IMG-1.jpg

We are not perfectly sure, what was in that hamburger she was eating, not to mention that weird looking bottle in her hand. What we do know, is that whatever there was, it wasn't anything legal.

I think your imagination tells you the rest of the story.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Gossip Ghul now back here. And I have just heard something new.

EP had a real party night with his new buddies. And this is how he woke up the next morning. As you might guess, he drunk quite a bit that night, so it's not very likely that he remembers anything.

drunk_people_81.jpg

For some of you this may already tell enough, but for those who want to know the whole truth gossip, here comes all that I heard.

Most of the non-evil people think it'd be really good to get new friends. As disgusting as it sounds, that probably is what EP thought too, when he became buddies with these guys.

chelms_people.jpg

Messing up with... people like that leads to something weird. Party after party after party. And with the word "party" I don't necessarily mean the regular parties. EP decided to visit also these parties with... those persons.

pigparty.jpg

And you already saw how the night ended. Did that help you remember something, EP?

Oh, and EP, next time you're going out to meet new people, please inform someone so that we can get more pictures of your embarrassing situations.

Archived