A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Things you should never say

U4ea

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a guy: "My sister-wives are going to love you."

"People always confuse "jail" with "prison."

"I really feel that I've grown in the past few years. Used to be, I wouldn't have given someone like you a second look."

haha!

"Do you mind if I stare over your shoulder while you talk? I only brought you here so the waitress could see I have friends... she's so hot..."

"Thank you for giving me your address a day in advance so I could pick you up. I have this thing for sleeping people and you looked great."

“You don’t mind if I put my parents on speakerphone, do you? Here, say 'hi' to my dad.”

“So then I said, ‘How DARE you brush up against my jacket?!?’ And I stabbed him in the face.”

“I’m sorry, are you actually saying that you think vampires aren’t REAL?!? Wow. Just, wow.”

"Let me show you my Pokemons."

"I knew I was in love when I found you on Facebook so many months ago!"

"So. Velociraptor buttsex." (I have used this line to break the silence among friends @_@ )

Lol.. :biggrin:

I would agree that the top one is bad because it would be pokemon not pokemons even if it's plural :P

"Sometimes I just lay in the corner and act like a carrot."

"Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to become a serial killer? Murder must have some form of appeal if they keep going back to it... Does anyone know that you're here?"

To tag onto your last one, froggie:

"I've been watching CSI for years! I've thought about it and I bet I could get away with killing someone. It's pretty simple, really. All you have to do is..."

Archived