DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Grayt Jello Love Fest : Candy Hearts

Aiel Heart

Ironic that I'm in charge of the Hearts, ain't it? :P

Post in this thread if you want a Candy Heart, and I will reach into my Great Bag of Candy Hearts and tell you what yours says.

From there, you can tell us who you think it was from or who you will give the Heart too, or whatever :D the Great Bag works in mysterious ways...

Leelou

*Hugs Bonded and then reaches into Great Bag of Candy Hearts*

Your Heart....

XD says "Angel"

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

So, do you think someone has sent this Candy Heart to you or would you send it to someone else? Who/why? (If you'd like to share)

Athena...

*Reaches into Great Bag of Candy Hearts....*

Yours says.... "One I Love"

Same questions as for Leelou if you'd care to share: Has someone sent this Candy Heart to you or would you send it to someone else? Who/why?

Leelou

*Hugs Bonded and then reaches into Great Bag of Candy Hearts*

Your Heart....

XD says "Angel"

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

So, do you think someone has sent this Candy Heart to you or would you send it to someone else? Who/why? (If you'd like to share)

Hmm...not sure if anyone sent it to me, but I would like to send it to you. You are the "angel" of the pair of us and it's only fair that you get a heart too!

Hiya Turin!!!

*Reaches into Great Bag o' Candy Hearts*

Yours says..... "That Smile"

And same questions to you :D

I can't say I would expect that to be sent to me. I like to make others smile, and have been told that I am sometimes good at it. So I would like to send it to anyone that could use a :biggrin: right now in the hopes that they are catching. Don't make me dance. *arms start to flail in a very unwarderly manner and feet move like some sort of spasm has taken them*

hmmmmm, It makes me think of one of the first gifts I ever got the GF for xmas. It was an ornament of two one winged angels holdin a scroll between them that reads "We are both of us angels with one wing and can fly when we embrace each other". I would give this heart to someone in hopes that, if they do not already have one, that they can experience something like this themselves.

Athena holds the heart reverently between her hands.

I don't know if someone would send me this heart. I know that over the last few years, several people have been infatuated with me, but I always thought it was just a crush on their behalf and I never took it seriously. I would like to give it, however, to the "One I Love" but who in all likelihood does not know I exist, in the hopes that he might understand the depth of feeling I have for him.

Hi Nyan!!!

*Reaches into Great Bag o' Candy Hearts*

Yours says.... "Dream Big"

Is someone giving it to you? Are you giving it to someone? Is the bag trying to tell you something?

O.O

Wowzies. Heh, this is just what my from my BF always says :happy: So I guess its from him XD

And I am definitely gonna continue to Dream Big! WHOOOOOO! :biggrin:

Archived