DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Grayt Jello Love Fest : Answering Machine

*dashes into her office and picks up the phone*

I can't believe I got so tied up I didn't get to call till now! Argh!

*dials a number*

Blast! She's out again! *waits for the beep*

Elgee, love, you still owe me 3265 stockings! I'm glad you're my kitten but can you please be an equal opportunity shredder and shred other people's stockings, too? Oh, and I left a present for you in your quarters; don't be too long getting back there or he'll get bored and leave. Love you lots!

*hangs up and dials another number, waits for the beep and breathes heavily into the phone for a moment* Bet you can't guess who this is, Nyn! *giggles and hangs up*

Although very tired, Athena is very happy at all the love shown by the DM members to eachother. As Valentines Day draw to a close, she slowly prepares to switch off the Answering Machine.

BRRIIIINNNGGGG!!! "WE HAVE AN ANONYMOUS MESSAGE. Message, received, today, at 11:53pm.

It looks like it's not over yet. Who's the message for this time? It's Turin again! I wonder what our anonymous love bug has to say about him...

"Hello Turin .... hellooooo... bah driving again probably.

Anyway, thank you for being my dear friend, for telling me stories when I feel sad and always putting up with me, even when I am being redonkulous. You are my sunshine, you make me smile. I'm totally blaming this being late on silly timezones and stuff. :bighugsalways:"

Turin gets home from his day of lorry caravan driving to see he has an anonymous message.

I know who that is. Thank you for being so nice to me. It is really easy to be your friend. You are so much fun to play with and you come up with the best ideas. In short you are totally be-awesome.

Not everyone would be able to put up with my craziness and now my goofy hours. Thanks again.

Turin the BlackDeepest Darkest Midnight Blue.

:dragonsizedhugs:

Archived