DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pen Pals... Snail Mail style!

U4ea

A few years ago, we tried matching folks up who would be interested in being pen pals. You know, the good, old fashioned, write a letter, put it in an envelope, put a stamp on it and put it in the mail kind of pen pal. I've only had one successful pen pal relationship and even that fell off after about a year. :(

So, would anyone else like to have some snail mail to make you smile from a friend who is consistently in your mail box? If so, post here and we'll see about getting matched up!

Also, if you'd like to keep it within the states (postage can be a pain to calculate overseas), just let me know and I'll do my best to make that happen! :)

Cool beans! How many pals do each of you want? We could all three adopt each other and get two pals!

i'd like to send mail to all . There aren't that many of us at this point.

Hmmm...I'd like to try this again too! I have really missed sending mail and having my mailbox giggle with Happy Mail!

Are the cards y'all talking about your Valentine's? I got mine and they wi!ll be in the mail tommorrow! Oh and I also don't mind having several pals!! :biggrin:

Hey Toots! My address should be in the Kin contact list at the Farm or Knitting Circle! We usually ask folks to post thier contact info when they join, unless you are not comfortable doing that or do not want to recieve mail. If you don't want to post your address, you can PM it to Lor or Twinnie. It is never given out or shared, except in a PM to a specific person when you participate in an exchange. The only other time it might be used is if Twinnie is doing a mass mailing to ALL the Kinsters. :laugh:

Anyway, I'll PM my address to you! *winnks,then pokes Ryrin with her knitting needle and skips off to PM land*

• 1 month later...

Archived