DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

February Exchange

U4ea

So, our traditional February Exchange is sending out those little Valentine's cards we got in elementary school. Why? Because it's fun AND CHEAP, which I know we're all excited about these days!

The way this works is pretty simple, you send out a card to everyone who signs up in this thread (since we haven't been having a lot of traffic with our exchanges, it shouldn't be a horrible list. If it gets to be one, we'll talk about how to handle it. :) ). In return, you get a card from everyone on this list. If you want to add more to the envelope than just a little V-day card, that's totally up to you! It's always interesting to see what comes in the mail! :)

If you're interested, please post in here and I'll add you to the PM of addresses.

Please, I wanna play too! LOL I got a wonderful letter from our Elegant Eldest recently, the best kind of Happy Mail, and a card from Mystie Kiss...but otherwise my mailbox has been very dusty. :( And I'm hoping my happy mail to send supplies are not moldy!

Welcome, Twinflower! Thank you for joining us.

I would like to play, too. I ask the postman every time is there something for me in the mail... And every time I get something I get so excited that he has such a laugh!

Plus, I already have a collection of various card. Always good to have a few extra! It will take them at least 10 days to get somewhere... Serbia is far away... angry.gif

*giggles* Thanks for the welcome Ryrin, but it actually is welcome back! I've been bouncing around the Kin for years! In fact I am one of your Council members! Sadly, I have been MIA for the last year, due to health concerns. Things have gotten better though and you will be seeing lot of me around here!

Sooo, Lor, do these kids know about Knitting Needles? *Grins and starts bouncing around Lor, then brandishing her Golden Knitting Needle, jingle bells ringing merrily on the end, starts poking the Elegant Eldest!*

Archived