DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Forsaken group!!! Only a few spots left

Naeann

Hi.

Now that I have your attention...

I'm implementing a team of 13... represented by our lovely Chosen from the Wheel of Time series...

1. Lanfear- Sakaea

2. Graendal- Song

3. Asmodean- Playr

4. Rahvin- Reyoru

5. Be'lal

6. Demandred- Eternal

7. Moghedien- Ledinna

8. Aginor- Naked Frog

9. Ishmael- Motlee

10. Sammael

11. Mesaana- Moon

12. Semirhage- Nyanna

13. Balthamel

I need victims volunteers for these positions. You will have to submit to me a paragraph explaining why you'd be good for the position and what you plan to bring to the group. This won't be an all fun and games task... I need people to help do grunt work but you will be rewarded GREATLY for it with points and potential for other things (as will be brainstormed with the team)

Tasks will be things such as helping us recreate a better Shayol Ghul. We need to overhaul some old, outdated threads and activities, start implementing the use of boards that are collecting dust on the cobwebs, ect.

The four people who do the best job at this will be given a special status and potentially a points allowance.

Who want's to help me get Shayol Ghul back on it's feet?!?!?!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you to Rey for being the first to step up to the challenge. :)

Thank you to Moon and Ledinna. As Ledinna proves, you don't have to have been here forever to qualify. I'll take anyone from fuls up.

100 points to Kae for being smart.

New month, new allowance. An additional 100 points to whoever signs up next (since I'm going to be scarce this month anyhow). Move it or lose it!!!

p.s: I'll be sure to make forsaken sigs for everyone once I'm out of my final term ^_^

Nyn

I do but since the point of signing up is actually helping out, it would be sort of redundant with my time constraints :P But if you just want me to walk around with transparent clothing... I can probably pull that off.

Nyn

Archived