Photo

Week 1: Moridin vs. Aviendha

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

Poll: Week 1: Moridin vs. Aviendha (295 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Moridin (210 votes [71.19%])

Percentage of vote: 71.19%

2. Aviendha (85 votes [28.81%])

Percentage of vote: 28.81%

Vote

#41 Carai an Ellisande

Carai an Ellisande
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

Im sorry but Moridin would have ripped her apart and sent the chaffe into the wind. I love Avi, in fact she is one of my favourite female characters... However i would never want to see this scenario. She would be dead. For example when Lanfear held her in her grip, the pain could not be embraced it was eternal.

#42 Carai an Ellisande

Carai an Ellisande
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:15 PM

Hate to say it but Moridin for the win. :unsure: I was unsure until someone reminded me of the True power and that would be that. :ohmy:

I agree with Moridin for the win. However I don't think that there would be a difference whether he uses the TP or OP, she cannot detect either.

#43 Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:56 AM

Ya, an easy win for Moridin. Avi's cool, but this would be more of a Brady vs Tebow fight than anything else - namely a little warm up match to get in a bit of exercise before coming up against an opponent in his league for the next round.

#44 Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:50 PM

Cool as the write-up was, I don't think this is even remotely close. Moridin just plain outclasses Aviendha here.

#45 Ernmore

Ernmore

You know"THAT GUY"

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:24 AM

I have to agree with those who say Moridin wins. Avi is fantastic but no match for the Neablis.
Strive for excellence, not perfection!

Keep it Simple

#46 ChildofLight

ChildofLight
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

Big mismatch, even considering the tendency to monologue. Moridin wins big.

#47 shadowofomioc

shadowofomioc
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:44 AM

And we see now why Fans do not write the books heh. Sorry but Lanfear losing to Cadsuane seemed like a long shot, but Moridin .. the head of the forsaken and right hand of the Dark One losing to .... AVIENDHA??? Please.

Aviendha would put up a fight of course, but nothing short of a miracle, or Rand intervening could save Aviendha in this fight. Heck ... " much of a fight " probably means she would be able to channel a little bit before being completely cut off from the one power by the True Power that Moridin will be wielding.

Only so many of the forsaken are completely dense to the people of the new age. Some of them would look at a fight as a fight, and not yawn before hand or let something stupid occur.

Moridin is too intelligent for this sort of thing.

#48 Luckers

Luckers

Hostile Witness

• Members
  • 14,970 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:59 AM

And we see now why Fans do not write the books heh. Sorry but Lanfear losing to Cadsuane seemed like a long shot, but Moridin .. the head of the forsaken and right hand of the Dark One losing to .... AVIENDHA??? Please.

Aviendha would put up a fight of course, but nothing short of a miracle, or Rand intervening could save Aviendha in this fight. Heck ... " much of a fight " probably means she would be able to channel a little bit before being completely cut off from the one power by the True Power that Moridin will be wielding.

Only so many of the forsaken are completely dense to the people of the new age. Some of them would look at a fight as a fight, and not yawn before hand or let something stupid occur.

Moridin is too intelligent for this sort of thing.

:)

Follow Me On Twitter: or check out my WoT FAQ and Theories

------

Terez: The word 'douche' appears twice in the database. Both times it's you

Luckers: I'm nothing if not a creature of habit.

------

Brandon Sanderson: I KNOW I did a good job. Not perfect, but very good. I know it as an artist.

#49 Entreri

Entreri
  • Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:02 AM

Moridin is much stronger in the Power and likely as skilled as Lanfear, plus he wields the True Power. You all saw what Lanfear did to Egwene+Avienhda.

The slaughter would be hilarious.

Moridin vs. linked Lanfear+Aviendha+Egwene, now that would a contest.

#50 triadruid

triadruid
  • Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:08 AM

Luckers, both of your write-ups have been beautiful, and you really convinced me that Cads could take Lanfear... But there is no way that Moridin could lose to Avi in this scenario. He would have wrapped her in air before approaching her. Thanks for putting this on though, it's a lot of fun.

This.
Posted Image

#51 Dwynwen

Dwynwen
  • Administrators
  • 6,735 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:05 PM

Voting is now over, and the winner is...

Moridin!
White Ajah Aes Sedai...Bonded to BenT-Gaidin...Sis of Nia, MJF, and Mighte...Mentor of Many