DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend Plans

Ryrin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love a pedicure! I have no plans today. Maybe take Peanut to Lowe's for kids crafts, but that's it. My husband had a dew other plans, but none of them need me, so I may just cram in as much sleep as possible. I need it after the last 8 days!

On Friday I got a wisdom tooth out. On Saturday, out to eat, shopping and pedicure with a girlfriend. On Sunday I took my son to baseball practice and then doggies to the dog park. Holly almost died. She got stung by a bee and we found out she is highly allergic. I ran several red lights to get her to the emergency vet. Her heart stopped just s they got her on the table. They were able to bring her back and now she is fine. I've got a call into my regular vet because the lowest dosage in an epi-pen looks like it would be too much for her. I'll keep you posted.

That's awful, Ryrin! What a horrible way to find out you're allergic to something! I hope she's feeling better and they find something that will be a low enough dosage not to cause more worries! Makes you want to wrap her in bubble wrap and keep her inside, doesn't it? *hugs*

That's awful, Ryrin! What a horrible way to find out you're allergic to something! I hope she's feeling better and they find something that will be a low enough dosage not to cause more worries! Makes you want to wrap her in bubble wrap and keep her inside, doesn't it? *hugs*

We are keeping her inside ad watching her go potty. We have an apt with the vet on Friday morning.

I work at the Farmer's Market this weekend and tomorrow I help shear the alpacas

That sounds fun! Are you selling your own stuff?

My husband and son will be busy with a Boy Scout Merit Badge Fair all day Saturday. We are having our company picnic so I am going there. Maybe a minor league baseball game in the evening.

All of my plans for this weekend gave fallen through. I would like to see the Tall Ship Challenge on River Street this weekend, but it probably won't happen.

However, I have a job interview tomorrow for a position at another school. I am trying hard not to get excited...

All of my plans for this weekend gave fallen through. I would like to see the Tall Ship Challenge on River Street this weekend, but it probably won't happen.

However, I have a job interview tomorrow for a position at another school. I am trying hard not to get excited...

I hope you get it!

I GOT THE JOB, I GOT THE JOB, I GOT THE JOB!

*dances around in little circles and smooches whoever she passes*

Mazel Tov!!!!

mazeltov.jpg

Thanks! I'm really excited!

This weekend I am headed to my parents' house for my sister's wedding. I get to spend mother's day on the road coming home.

What are you up to?

Well, my husband works on Sundays.... sometimes 2 shifts.. so we usually celebrate Mother's Day on Saturday. My son had baseball practice.... out to eat.... some clothes shopping for me, both new (Ross) and from this awesome thrift store, Rescued Treasures, that raises money for the cancer society. I got some great clothes for work.

I also received a wonderful plaque from my oldest son that has a poem on it and a place to hold a picture of us. I still have another gift to open when my youngest son wakes up.

I think we may go to our health club today and I might take Daisey to the dog park.

When do you start your new job?

I don't start it until next school year, so I have time to be excited and still panic, too. LOL

This weekend, we're home with sick people. I ran a Science Fair at school yesterday and no matter how many times I said NO MOLD (it's against the rules, anyway, but I'm HIGHLY allergic), 6 students showed up with varying forms of mold ON THEIR PROJECT. So I spent my afternoon sneezing my head off and am recovering from it today. ugh.

I'm allergic to mold too. Yuk. As well as yuk for "kitty presents" left anywhere.

I've done 4 loads of laundry and picked up my son from the fire station. He is in Fire Explorers. Tomorrow I have to get up early and take him to training... they are burning down an old house, then I'm going to the Israeli Independence Day Festival.

Today, I went out to lunch and to my fav thrift store, Rescued Treasures. I found some good stuff to wear on my trip to Israel in three weeks. I'm sending post cards from there.

Post cards on vacation= AWESOME!!!!

:D

I'm just hoping I make it to the end of the school year without exploding! I can't seem to get anywhere at school or at home. I was going to be cleaning out some space to start bringing school stuff home, but my husband got his new pit trailer and played with it all day yesterday, leaving me with a feverish 4 year old and a Tadpole who is just clingy for some reason. Today, he's sleeping all morning (which is pretty usual, no matter how much I complain about it). I've been on the computer doing something I WANT to do for about 5 minutes and now I have to get up and get started on something he wants me to do.

I need a break.

There are only 3 weeks of school with kids and 3 days of post planning between me and my summer vacation. I can do this...

I have to say, sick and clingy toddlers/preschoolers drove me crazy. I would get all touched out.

It's almost over. Hang on, you won't have to go back.

Another Saturday afternoon practice in the park. I'm learning different strikes and trying to apply them differently so I don't fall into patterns. I'm getting better at rolled combos, a strike where I flick a light tap on the shield side of my opponent and then snap it across the body onto their other side. If I do this fast enough, it's a swift series of shots that don't leave me out of position. Getting more time in with my spear - always fun.

One of our older fighters has decided to quit so I'm buying his bracers and shoulder collar from him. They'll need a lot of work to clean up but I don't mind the challenge and they're much lighter than the bracers I'm wearing now.

Tomorrow? Cleaning, I think. A morning jog and then my work-out.

Evening edit: Turns out I sprained my wrist spear-fighting with Badger. Heat, ice, heat, ice and no extended typing until the swelling goes down. O_x

I wish I could watch your fighting. We used to live near a park where people would practice With swords and shields.

I'm sorry you are hurt. I went for a massage because I hurt my back. I booked another one next week. I go to the massage therapy school. They are $30 an hour but I can usually find a coupon for $5 off.

Archived