DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend Plans

Ryrin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much planned for this weekend, just hanging out in my home city of Fresno I guess. I was going to visalia just about every weekend for the past year but won't be going there anymore. Lately I've just been bouncing between fresno and my house up in the sierra nevada's near yosemite. did some hiking in yosemite last weekend, so i'm not sure what i want to do this coming weekend. Maybe golf a little bit

Weekend was lovely. We spent most of the day at the zoo doing cub scout programs. I love how involved the zoo is with educational programs. We also got to see the african wild dog puppies, the baby rhino, and the newborn baby elephant. Then we had a staff meeting for our local anime convention. Sunday night I went to 'Camelot' with my folks. 

Now I'm in the middle of a hectic week of grading and research between that and Gulf Wars. 

update: 11079039_10206158972155852_5133242803349

all shields are covered, all the handles prepared, first one is painted black. When the paint is dry, time to put some rawhide on the rim. then, make a red design on it. It'll be awesome.

*starts catchy tune* "Do you wanna build a shield waaaaalllll...." :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

I'm off to my Sister's early tomorrow morning and from her house to St. Augustine for some sightseeing and beach combing. I can't wait to go to the old fort. I missed it last time I was there.

update: 11079039_10206158972155852_5133242803349

all shields are covered, all the handles prepared, first one is painted black. When the paint is dry, time to put some rawhide on the rim. then, make a red design on it. It'll be awesome.

*starts catchy tune* "Do you wanna build a shield waaaaalllll...." :biggrin:

That is really awesome!

No I just work in a call centre for local authority, it's open 24/7/365 so there always has to be someone there.

Who is your son playing? I saw the film when it came out earlier in the year.

I cannot see the photos when I'm at work... I'll have to have a look at home.

Same question! Who is your son playing, Ryrin? I love Into the Woods! 

My weekend consisted of power-cleaning, watching the Kentucky Derby, and seeing the new Avengers movies with my family, between bouts of working on my term paper. 

My son was In the ensemble. Mostly he looked like a guard wearing chain mail..

On Friday night I had dinner at a girlfriend's house. Lots of fun. Good conversation, steaks, baked potatoes, salad, whiskey and dessert.

St. Augustine was a blast! We went into the historic district in search for some gator tail when we first got there. The only place that had it was a place called the Florida Cracker Cafe. The food was fantastic! The gator tail was fried to perfection and I had the best fish sandwich I had ever tasted. We did a whole lot of shopping and went to Ripley's Believe It Or Not. Then we hit the beach. It was kind of cold with the wind blowing but I got my feet wet anyway. I also picked up a lot of pretty shells.

Tomorrow I'm hitting the road for Arkansas to go see my kids and the rest of my family. My daughter's baby shower is on saturday. The rest of the week I'm playing it by ear.

Archived