DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend Plans

Ryrin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the bruises to prove it. Try explaining THAT to a technician putting electrodes on your shins!

And yeah, my turn with the virus was Thursday night and all day Friday.

nah, Peanut let me sleep quite a bit Friday. Doesn't mean I had any trouble going to sleep at the sleep study, though.

and I know. That big ugly thing was most likely caused by my darling Tadpole who digs her tiny little toes into my leg when she's mad.

bah, I bruise if you look a me sideways. That's not likely to change any time soon.

The study went well, I guess. I slept as well as you can when you've got wires and electrodes attached all over the place. I know I slept very hard and I woke up when I rolled over once. Aside from that, I have no idea. The technician said I only snored faintly (my husband has earplugs that say that's not a normal occurrence), but that's about it. She did wake me up last and she admitted it was because she knew I was walking back into a crazy house when I left there. I wish I could say she'd been wrong about that...

I hope it runs away quickly, either way!

What's everyone up to this weekend? I am doing... nothing. My husband is racing tomorrow, so I'll have the girls to myself all day (this happens a lot, actually). Since I'm a little low on funds, it'll probably just be us at home for a bit.

You?

We celebrated my youngest son's birthday tonight. His actual birthday is Sunday... 15 years old. I told him his present was his orthodontia work but that didn't go over well so we bought him an ipad.

Sleeping in accomplished... tickling the wife also accomplished...

He didn't want straight teeth? I say take back the orthodontics then...

He wants straight teeth and an iPad. We went swimming today and now watching a baseball game...our minor league team.

The manager of the opposing team??? Ken Griffey Sr.

That would be so cool!

And I got to sleep in a bit this morning.

Then Dana baled to go to an estate sale that a friend told him about. Apparently, this lady is getting rid of a lot of plastic airplane models really cheap, so he's gone for the afternoon after being at the race track all day yesterday. *sighs*

I need something to spend all next Saturday doing that I'm not going to feel guilty about leaving the kids with him all day over.

Archived