DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekend Plans

Ryrin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went food shopping today. We have lots of nice fruits!!! Mangos, grapes, white peaches, cherries, watermelon.

I made peppermint ice tea.

I am doing... a whole lot of nothing this weekend. joy. My husband is going to a race tomorrow night, so I'll have the girls on my own all day (he'll leave around lunch time).

*sighs* I need to find somewhere to go that I will be gone, by myself or with friends, but with no kids, all day. He's never taken care of them by himself for longer than a few hours and I seem to be doing it a lot lately. *grumbles*

That happened to me when my kids were younger. My then 4 year old son wanted to grow up and be a mommy and get pedicures with me. Then he started spending time alone with his son.

Actually, I get to sleep because they're testing to see whether I have sleep apnea. I kinda have to sleep for that. Although Dana says I don't snore as much as I used to, so who knows...?

Went out to breakfast. Jr. fireman was at the station. We went to the movies to see "Savages" and out to Kohls. My husband had gotten up early and went to the farmer's market. For dinner he BBQ'd salmon, made a salad and stir fried veggies. Cookies for dessert. Hung out with doggies. Trying to make my back better. Needed pain medicine to go out.

Archived