DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

January Shockwave Comp

Locke

This is the online Shockwave Competition.

Just go find a shockwave or flash game on the internet you think if fun and interesting and PM with the following information:

The Name of the game

A Link to the game

A brief description of the game

You will get 7 Points for submitting a game. Each person can only submit one game.

The deadline for submitting games will be January 24th or so.

At that time, I will update this thread with your game submissions and open up the thread to voting. Each person can vote for one game and will earn 3 Points for voting. (An easy 10 Points for submitting a game and then voting)

At the end of the month, I will add up the points and Points will be given out for the:

1st place game: 10 Points

and

2nd place game: 5 Points.

You can PM me with any questions.

Thank you and have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

Skies of War - Extended

http://www.shockwave...warextended.jsp

Fly and fight all kinds of aircraft, really nice graphics, long gameplay, challenging, satisfying. Really fun flying, shooting, bombing... Hard to stop.

Atomic Badger Racing

http://www.flash-gam...ger-racing.html

Choose a Badger and select an amount to bet on it to win. You can drop Cat Bombs on your competitors to slow them down, or use a burst of nitro to speed your Badger up. You can even buy more Cat Bombs and Nitro.

Racing Atomic Badgers ... and exploding Cats. What could be more fun.

Gemcraft Labyrinth

http://www.gameinabottle.com/gcl.php

The third game in the bestselling Tower Defense Series, Gemcraft. This game puts a unique twist on classic Tower Defense. Create gems, combine them, build shrines, all to discover the secret of the Labyrinth and protect your magic orb from monsters.

The game is called Zombocalypse.

Here is a link to the game: http://www.newground...tal/view/579740

In the game, you play as a human who moves in two dimensional space on a sidewalk with the sole purpose of staying alive by killing zombies.

Name: Robot Unicorn Attack

Description: Help a robot Unicorn fly through a sky filled with rainbows. But warning: if you don't dash, you may meet a fiery death!

Link: http://games.adultsw...nline-game.html

Oh i never voted here i could've swore i had.

Gemcraft labyrinth all the way. I have the full version now and i'm around the M-5 area currently i'm pretty sure i'm close to the third epic battle, i had to start the game all over when i got the full version >.< and i've been messing around with all the new things you get. Wow. Just Wow. is all i can say. The other gemcraft games were incredibly fun but always annoying and could get dull easily. This one is just amazing.

If you haven't played it yet, Absolutely do, even if you don't like TD games. And if you HAVE played it, i absolutely reccommend the full version of the game.

PS: I bought it just for the ritual perk, but honestly it's almost useless for the skill points it takes up. Unless you write out something to make your game run itself all night. Total bummer there, but the full version is still aweeesomeeee

Oh i never voted here i could've swore i had.

Gemcraft labyrinth all the way. I have the full version now and i'm around the M-5 area currently i'm pretty sure i'm close to the third epic battle, i had to start the game all over when i got the full version >.< and i've been messing around with all the new things you get. Wow. Just Wow. is all i can say. The other gemcraft games were incredibly fun but always annoying and could get dull easily. This one is just amazing.

If you haven't played it yet, Absolutely do, even if you don't like TD games. And if you HAVE played it, i absolutely reccommend the full version of the game.

PS: I bought it just for the ritual perk, but honestly it's almost useless for the skill points it takes up. Unless you write out something to make your game run itself all night. Total bummer there, but the full version is still aweeesomeeee

I love this game too. I'm eagerly awaiting Chapter 2 of the game

Have you completed labyrinth? I'm anxious to find out what happens on G-7 which i guess is the final field. But im less than halfway through =O. Which is the farthest i've ever really played a TD game. Except stupidly easy ones like the South Park TD for XBLA....Which was a dissapointing game anyways. I just got a 75 multiplier on a field i enabled almost everything except higher monster armor and shadow clash....(which i don't have)

i leveled over 3 levels lol

But yeah i'm definately hoping 2 is as good as labyrinth

Wow impressive O.o

What's your favourite gem type? i haven't really gotten to where levels are long enough for me to experiment with gems, unless i'm fooling around with + 20 waves or endurance on. And then i only last around wave 150, i've figured out a couple cool things though, small details you wouldn't really think about, like just HOW red your gem is and how to change it...Most would think a triple gem would be 33% all around, dumb stuff like that that doesn't really help much.

My favorite gem type is the lime, which unfortunately will not be in Chapter 2. The Chain Hit ability will be in Chapter 2, but not the actual gem itself. If you didn't know, there will be a new black and white gem in Chapter 2, which I am looking forward to what they do.

Thanks for the wiki compliment. Most of the pages are done by me (99%) but I have help sometimes.

The other gemcraft games were incredibly fun but always annoying and could get dull easily.

I thought the first two Gemcraft games were still fun, but they got better as they went along. Which is good, because that means that Gemcraft Chapter 2 will be the best yet.

Wow where do you get all this information? don't the gems ALWAYS kinda swap around? like in 1 and 0, red gems were splash instead of bloodbound.

I like chain hit, and i like the idea of a high level chain hit, multiple damage, and bloodbound gem, because i've seen screens of chain and multi that show it having over X2 and i think a gem like that would rock...but i don't ever even get close. Usually the closest i come with even a pure chain hit is like 60% for 2 hits.

what are black and white gems going to do? any other cool changes you know about?

I get all the information from GameinaBottle's blog page. I don't know what the new gems are going to do. And the gem swap is different than with the first two games. The first two games, one gem just changed power. Now, ALL the powers are mixed up. From his lates blog post, he has stated that blue gems will have mana gain power. He's still working on the game, so it could change at any time, but I think none of the gems will be the same.

post-21972-0-03439700-1328201101_thumb.jpg

Here's the first image of GC2. It shows a lot of new possibilites for the new game, including MANY new features that I am looking forward too.

Yeah i looked around the wiki for about an hour. I'm going to make a new thread for this so we dont spam this one out, if a mod wants to move or delete all this, that's cool =D

I'm fairly past the second battle, honestly i thought i should have been at and past the 3rd battle by now with how far i am

Archived