DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Merry Christmas, Kinsters!

U4ea

Mr. Moon loved his stuff!

The toy dinosaurs he unwrapped and INSTANTLY reinacted the dinosaur scene at the beginning of Firefly.

He loved the game, and was AMAZED at the books that I found for him.

He bought me skyrim and also an electric blanket. The babydog LOVES the blanket. (I don't have it on when she's nearby because i don't wanna overheat her, but she snuggles it pretty close).

Sadly, Mr moon injured his right hand when he was preparing christmas presents (he fell down in the laundry room).

But, he's fine.

My husband wants skryim, too, so it'll probably be an after Christmas present. We usually don't buy each other stuff for Christmas until afterwards (so we know what we really wanted, but didn't get!), but this year, he bought me a Nook Tablet because he said I sounded pitiful when he asked me how many B&N cards I thought I was going to get and I said "one." He said I saved him more in coupons than the thing costs, so I earned it. *big cheesy grin with soggy eyes*

Peanut loves everything, so all of her presents were awesome for her. My MiL got her a Dora fill that closes her eyes when she lays down. That had to go to bed with her last night. I found this thing called an Oball at Target for Tadpole. It's got holes all over it, but the edges are small enough that she can get her hand around it. She lives the thing! (Score, mom!)

I damaged my toe banging it into Tadpole's bouncey seat on Friday, the tripped over it ahain ladt nigjt, so I've had it propped up and iced as much as possible. LOL, must be the year for minor injuries...

Archived