DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Humbug Day

U4ea

We all love this time of year, but there's always something we hate about it. Humbug day is a day to vent all of those frustrations and annoyances before they get the best of your holiday season.

So, what do you humbug about this time of year?

My biggest annoyance is that everyone is so focused on what they need to get done, that they don't pay attention to mundane things like... driving! I was almost in two wrecks coming home from getting the girls this afternoon because idiots weren't paying attention!

Hello dear Kin! :happy:

Just wanna say I agree^^ We live on a really really rural (gravel) road, and still everyone drives like madmen! Big milk tankers go through at 100 kms/h, and my best friend's dog was just hit by another of the idiots. :sad:

A while ago my littlest brother almost got his bike handlebars caught on a truck wheel even though he was WELL on the side of the white line on the side of the road. Biking in summer is also no more fun because you get a gob full of dust everytime someone goes past, they don't even slow down anymore! On that note, they don't even slow down for horses anymore! It's miserably horrible. :angry:

Also, I can't find my ipod. I had it a couple of hours ago! And now its gooooone! *wails* I spent the whole last hour searching the house...If I found it now before I have to go cut the bark off felled trees, I could listen to the next chapter of a very cool audiobook, and thus have fun doing the work! That would MAKE MY PRE-CHRISTMAS TIME AWESOME right now!

It is awesome that it's Humbug Day today, and also, thanks for letting me rant. Have a nice day :happy:

Archived