DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feedback for points!!!

Naeann

I've composed a little survey here to help me, the faction leaders, and the chosen's to make Shayol Ghul an even better social group. Participation is NOT required but you will be rewarded if you do participate. You can answer here in this thread or you may private message me any comments, questions, suggestions, complaints, etc...

1. What do you like about Shayol Ghul?

2. What would you like to see here in the future? (ideas for activities, discussions, whatever)

3. What do you feel needs updated or changed? (gremyan tasks, rules, how we welcome newbies, points system, etc)

4. Do you have any ideas for what we can do with the points you can obtain? Rewards or whatever.

5. Did you know we have a bond here in Shayol Ghul?

6. Do you like how the factions are set up? What would you keep/change?

7. What should we do with the blasted lands?

8. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

9. Will Verbal ever get over Angelina Jolie?

10. Who is the best faction leader ever?

50 points for participating.... 100(or more) if we end up using an idea, suggestion, ect.. that you submitted. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it doesn't get too heavy with the CoC.

2. What would you like to see here in the future? (ideas for activities, discussions, whatever)

i speak for everyone except myself when i say more mafia.

personally, more games, with points. the things y'all did during the SG fair like cookpot for points were good. if you provide foor pellets, the rats will press the levers. any game will work, it's the food pellets that are important.

3. What do you feel needs updated or changed? (gremyan tasks, rules, how we welcome newbies, points system, etc)

all of the above.

GMTs are very old, and the points for some of them, considering relative difficulty (spam the blight now? seriously?) aren't a great motivator.

newbies ar ekind of left to drift at best, and that's not good for activity levels. they should be mentored or at least informally buddied or made into pets or something. led along with a breadcrumb trail of points until they learn to go on the paper? i know i never quite did.

points are very arbitrary, which works for some things, but... levaes a lot of people discouraged and disinterested. should maybe be a few things people can count on to do for points. there's an antispam feeling here that i understand in a way, but if what you;re looking for is activity - no better way to show it than with heavy spam and hot threads, even if you don;t have them on the main board.

4. Do you have any ideas for what we can do with the points you can obtain? Rewards or whatever.

i'll think about it.

the leveling up here is simpler than other places because it just happens naturally mostly, so it's simpler and that's good. maybe if there were more levels on the ladder, it would encourage more activity?

um. yes.

there's not a lot of interfaction activity. more hostility than necessary maybe.

make them more evil. give people a reason to want to go there. sleaze, violence, what have you.

3 or it costs extra.

will we ?

mine.

um, oh yeah, a points thread visible to everyone, so people can keep track of what points are awarded, and when/if they get posted to the main board.

food pellets. very important. a lot of OCD here. must collect them all. must see them piled up and count them.

precious pointssssssssssesssssss.....

ok, i'll stop now, sorry.

I've composed a little survey here to help me, the faction leaders, and the chosen's to make Shayol Ghul an even better social group. Participation is NOT required but you will be rewarded if you do participate. You can answer here in this thread or you may private message me any comments, questions, suggestions, complaints, etc...

50 points for participating.... 100(or more) if we end up using an idea, suggestion, ect.. that you submitted. :)

1. Evil. All evil, all the time. >.>

2. More evil. More invasions. More causing of angst and tears. And lots of stabbing. We need to get back to our annoying, chaos causing roots.

3. Change the greyman tasks, for the love of Christ. I know I came up with some good ones, but jeez........it's been years now.

4. Badges for the signature? Turn them in for free stabbities on your choice of member? o.O

5. No. No I did not know that.

6. The factions are fine. Although it would be nice if you could go ahead and make the Dreadies and Black Ajah subservient to the Shadowspawn, as it was meant to be.

7. Blow them up. Or turn them into a carnival to lure in the kiddies so as we can either corrupt them or eat them. I vote for eating them.

8. *smacks tootsie roll pop out of your hand* None. We don't eat candy here at SG. We use it to kidnap unsuspecting children and/or child-like adults.

9. God, I hope not.

10. Me. Duh. >.>

Freedom of speech.

More structured discussion I think. We all like making snarky comments, but I'm sure a debate on a topic people wanted to discuss intellectually wouldn't go amiss either.

The Grayman tasks need to be updated more often heh.

The points system is quite unique, I wouldn't want to change it.

We just need a bit more activity.

This needs some thought.

I did indeed.

We need more inter-faction events. More activity in general for the factional system to function properly.

Abandon Verbal there.

He who increases knowledge, increases sorrow.

He won't ever get over her. Or under her either.

... I feel like a man being forced into the corner.

Some really cool people. Some.

More cool people.

Less spammy main board. Its been done, it can be done again.

Buy things, like the ability to give out more points for example. (though if you buy enough to lose your 4th level spot, you won't be able to give out said points until you gain the spot back, etc)

Yes

I am content with them now.

Get rid of it. It is an extra unnecessary board, and reducing the number of boards the site has will help performance during high traffic periods.

I dunno

Sadly, he will likely have bad taste in celebrities forever.

Lily. Pandy was pretty cool too. And Nae.

I like the people, the atmosphere and the stabbing.

more public board games.

I think newbies need to be made aware that the humour here can be a little off and that they cannot just waltz in and start complaining about jokes being offensive.

I suppose we could use them to buy other members as 'slaves' for a day?

Yes, although it seems a little difficult to obtain.

I like how they are.

keep them and promote their use for private stuff like inter-faction planning

I don't like, I crunch.

Yes, poor woman :(

Lily, obviously ;)

I like having the chance to let my dark side creep out and take command.

More Cowbell!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

The greyman tasks feel a little dated. I've never done them, because I feel like too many of them have been, well, done and anticipated. Every once and a while, someone new comes along and does them, but, I think a few new ones might be nice.

I like seeing the stockpiling of points on our SG website (and seeing who I have more points/less points than, etc.)

Yes, I knew we have a kind of bond. But since not many have bonded in the last year, well... we forget that they exist.

I like our factions. I love being Black Ajah.

The problem is, that the Black Ajah is so awesome that I am stunted in my upward mobility. I can look and see, "well, I have the most points of any Shaidar Shaiel. Now what? Level 4? I'm never gonna top the 4th levelers in my faction.

Unless Kivs lied about not being dead.

*stabs*

Thak is for games. That we get.

Perhaps we could use the blasted lands as places to celebrate our darksides more, a mutual meeting ground between our factoins. Like if we wanted to plan a raid on other Social groups, we could do pre-raid planning there.

You know, things we as a social group want to discuss but not share with the LIghtfuls. Cause if we're gonna raid someone, or kidnap them and return them to the Dungeons, we should discuss it as a group somewhere.

I never made it without biting. Because i only eat tootsie pops when I've stolen them from others to make them feel bad that I had their candy.

Not even when the wax melts off her face and the fur falls off his pitiful little ewok ears.

Lily. Duh. I thought you were going to ask a hard question.

First of all I like the wickedness that has no limits :) In here you can be freely annoyed and use more evil humour, which isn't so much preferred in other social groups.

I'd like to see more games. The 'murder person above me' and 'this beats that' are nice, but I'd like to see more games like those.

Maybe the Grayman tasks, if something.

Put up a lottery. The Org leader chooses a random number (between 1 and the highest point amount somebody has, as there is no limit) and somebody that has the nearest amount of points will get some sort of a reward.

No I didn't. I've been thinking there might be, but I wasn't sure.

I'm not in a faction yet, but I wouldn't change anything.

Keep them, but make them somehow more active.

Dunno what it is, but I'd say that (random!) 68.

No.

Well, Lily, I'd say :)

I think it's just a cool place to hang out and chat. I think the stabbing is a great excuse for violence and makes everything that much better

Im not really sure. There is a thread going elsewhere that ill post if I think of anything. The last thing I had planned turned up elsewhere and sightly better so Ill get back to you

Could we make a secret organisation that you can be in no matter what faction your in? Maybe you already have one....I want to join

Greyman tasks should be updated and changing all the time I think so it will make tasks more fun. I think the website (dreadies) had a cool update so if you guys have one you should update it too. Maybe make the point granting system more set so there are things people can do that isnt sucking up to get points (i should wash my mouth out)

I like the faction thing but maybe we could have a yearly over all winner? or overall Nae'blis? )kinda like the DO santa)

I didn't know it was still alive. *goes to find a bond victim friend*

I know you just dissolved one but I think we should have more than 2 because there is more competition

Blast them? Revamp them? Make them a shrubbery!!!!

I think this is an american thing but I recon the answer is 3

Yes. She is older then him and will die then he will find someone else to stalk love

Lily

hahahahahah light can you imagine that answer from a dreadie :biggrin:

Na its my own faction leader of course

Archived