I Demand Entertainment

Quibby

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a problem. Just to warn everybody, I'm going to jump the thread ahead by about two weeks in my next post. Otherwise, this is going to take forever.

There, you should get two combat posts out of this fight, Zander.

Myst, do you object to Rodan being taken hostage by the bandit leader briefly? I have an idea that will really drive a lesson home for both Mehrin and Rodan.

Nope, I don't mind that at all. Sounds like great fun!

Hey Zander, sorry for not responding to you sooner. Your Dreyik is currently at WS 8. WS 9 implies that he's "Seen a good deal of combat, someone has definitely shown you a few of the finer points of fighting by this stage and its all held you in good stead." So that means a little more than a few sparring training sessions. As the WS go up, so does the needed effort to gain the extra point. So it seems to me that you'd do best to finish the RP out before Dreyik will be ready to be moved to the next WS level.

Sound fair?

• 4 weeks later...

I think it'll end up being me, and that should be in the next day or two. Should only need a couple more posts to wrap this one up, including an epilogue post in which Quib proves that he can be an utter bastard.

Trying to wrap it up here; it's gone on long enough. Basically, I'm working towards trying to get Rodan to understand that Mehrin is not a hero. I don't care if he hates him for it, but that's where I'm going. In the end, Mehrin will have some sort of fondness for him. Then, after the farewells, I'm going to have my Dreadlord come in and kill Rodan.

Alright, but I have to say that storywise it seems a bit rushed IC. They're currently in Andor, they're supposed to deliver the goods in the borderlands and return to Rodan's father. I understand someone getting killed along the way, would have been nice to have a say in it when it comes to Rodan but I can live with it (though I'll be creating another character like him because I grew fond of the character).

He can live. I have plenty of other people that can be killed off.

As for rushed, I've tried to portray things like they have been progressing faster than a day or so here and there.

I thought of an alternative to killing Rodan. Instead, I'll have Ayrik "murder" an illusion of my Band medic (another character that has ties to Mehrin) while taunting Mehrin with the idea that he can invade his mind at will.

As an aside, could I get a copy of the sig you did for Best Roleplayer? I need to update my sig, and I'd like more than just Mehrin hanging out there.