DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Truth or Dare SG style!

Aust

Name says it all! This should be fun - some of you here have some pretty twisted imaginations! I of course have rather refined sensibilities and wouldn't think of asking anything untoward of any of you, so feel completely safe to play with me :)

All right - this is how it will work. Rules subject to change in case it flops.

I'll start out, asking truth or dare - first person to respond get's to pick what they'd prefer, and then I'll give them either their truth question or dare. Once they've completed it, they get 5 points - and extra bonus points for style. Easy 5 points right? Once the person completes their truth/dare, then they ask truth or dare and the first respondent gets to play, and then they'll ask the next truth/dare and so on and so forth. Get it? Only rule is that you can't go twice in a row - other than that, play as many times as you want. I want to get rid of all my points again this month!

So, let's see if we can do this in the truest spirit of SG.

I believe Lily volunteered to go first!! :D

So Lily - truth or dare??

Players:

Aust

Lily

Rey

Tina

Pants

Des

Moon

Verbal

Song

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we did Lily! What fun!

I really like pandy's idea but I think that might send people apoplectic. So let's do something more fun!

I dare you to make a salacious siggy using the famous "legs" photo and wear it for a week!

Archived