DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Professor Snape's Potion Class

potionclassbanner.gif

snapepotions.gif

*Please read this in a Snape stylee - preferably without moving your jaw or lips*

Hmmmmmmmmm, so you want to join my Potion Class do you? You look a little muggle-like to me, but as you are here I will see exactly what you are capable of. You should know however, I do not expect many of you to succeed. Only those with true talent can understand the complexities of Potion Making.

Very well, in this Class you will collect and assemble your Potion's Ingredients. You will then test your potion upon yourself and deal with the effects. If you wish to negate the effects at any time, you may request the antidote ... the antidote is not guaranteed however.

Should you wish to continue, please read the Health & Safety Disclaimer below and add your name to the Class Register. Then take a seat and await further instructions.

If you are not a Member of the WT you can still take part in the Class - please just indicate whether you are or not when you sign the register so my assistant can send you the appropriate instructions. The non-member intructions do not require access to the WT's Private Boards and are just as much fun. The end result will be exactly the same :biggrin:

PotionPromise.gif

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snape-Applause.gif

Reyoru

Congratulations Reyoru. You have created a Monster Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

For the foreseeable future however you must wear the below siggy.

monsterpotion.gif

Snape-Applause.gif

Congratulations Tynaal. You have created a Shrinking Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

shrinkingpotion.gif

Snape-Applause.gif

Congratulations Turin. You have created a Rhyming Potion. As agreed in Thread you must now sample your Potion and deal with it's effects until you can convince someone to decipher and post the antidote for you.

rhymingpotion.gif

Archived