DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Gallery - Halloween at the WT SG

poetstorm

Welcome to the Gallery, the place to find the spookiest of the spookiest pictures.

Here are a few of mine. This first one is called the Brown Lady and was the very first ghost photo I ever saw in a book.

brown_lady.jpg

These two I just found creepy. :D

creepy_ghost_gonna_eat_you_by_uitinla-d3fr0un.jpg

doll_1.jpg

Now these are Victorian. The first is an actual death mask and the next is what they call Memento Mori, or death portraits. Sometimes they will prop the dead person up and stand them withthe family. And sometimes it's hard to tell the living from the dead.

qsd906a.jpg

victorian-death-portraits.jpg

oh I remember the Brown Lady photo. Of course living in the UK - half the building are alleged to have some kind of ghost or other. I used to live in an old vicarage and my friends wouldn't visit because they said there was the ghost of someone who hung themselves in the toilet. Now THAT did not scare the crap out of me for some time after.

This is my favourite spooky picture at the moment - taken by our own Novice Kate. This thing appeared in Eddie's room.

edsgremlin.jpg

I think I will let you all try and get them to come and explain what it is ... but for now you will only be able to see THE GREMLIN THAT LIVES IN EDDIE'S ROOM!

laughs so hard she doesn't notice that she has dropped something

Potion-phoenixfeather.gif

Yeah, the Brown Lady is from Raynham Hall, and we have a Raynham Hall here in the US, originally owned by the same family name. and that home is also haunted. Must run in the family. :D

Gah! That thing in Ed's closet is creepy! I think he needs to clean his room. :D

I found this and thought you all would get a kick out of it.

676-creepy-threads-its-not-like-you-were-going-to-sleep-anytime-soon-anyway.jpg

... that is just ... *shudders*

Strangely, that last one and the dead baby in the first post creeped me out much more than any of the others. I guess because I know those are really real, whereas the others are quite possibly set-up fakes.

The town I grew up happens to be the site of two major battles of the American Civil War. Just so happened to find this possible Ghost sighting on youtube from the battlefield. I've been to the location many times, and its only on rare special events have I ever seen a re-enactor there, and never at this particular location.

Archived