DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS. SHADOW] - OP TOURNAMENT

Talmanes

Gather 'round all, it is time for a tournament of epic proportions!

Light vs. Shadow Week is coming up fast ladies and gentleman, and one of the many fun things we are doing to celebrate is having a huge One Power Tournament.

First things first, anyone, yes anyone can join. Don't have the ability to touch Saidin yet? No problem! Not even a member (yet)? No problem! Don't know how to OP fight? No problem!

For this tournament, your OP levels are decided somewhat in an RPG format. Each person will start at level ten in each element, then receive a certain amount of extra points to add to those levels. To make this simple for those new at it for the tournament, each point you get to spend is a level.

Now if you have never before done an OP fight, fear not, not only am I linking to a walk-through immediately after this sentence, but you can also choose to do a practice battle (indicate whether or not you would like a practice battle in your post signing up).

Walkthrough 1

Less In-Depth Walkthrough

*Note - In the tournament we will be using the Dore Saidin format. All participants will place themselves at Asha'man rank when rolling, then fill in their stats.

PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP. ALL OTHER POSTS WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.

I fear I may regret this, however ... In the interests of furthering good relations between our two towers, and perhap an inkling of compulsion (you know who you are) I would like to join in with your One Power Tournament. I can use Saidar right?

Oh - and I will definitely need a lot of help and guidance because I do not have the faintest idea how this works.

And hold the brownies ... I'm still not joining ;-)

@Ithi - Glad you're participating! I'll get a practice match set up. Also, not only can you use Saidar, but WT ranks are actually built into our rollers (along with Kin and SG) so you can use Aes Sedai rank instead of Asha'man if you'd like.

@Locke - Lol, I wasn't going to, but did just for the heck of it. Thought it would make some people wonder.

Archived