DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The ever victirious army, and the Return

Seleevan Khar

Hi!

Before anyone gets their eyes bleeding, yes, that is han solo-s body with Duke Nukems head. please, rephraim from looking at it, the awesome might burn out your eyes.

Ok... here is the thing. I am strongly debating of making a seanchan, since when I started, I was kinda told they are a dieing breed around here, and I intend to stay living. I was gonna ask how this would be possible to do.

first off, I would like to know in wich stage of the seanchan invasion is on the site timeline. What countries are occupied thus far, has the empress died, such things.

Second, is it possible to make someone of the High Blood, like a commander equal or just a couple steps under Tuon and Suroth?

Third what rules apply for making such a character? I mean, IF possible to make a High Blood, they have extensive knowledge of leadership, personal combat and also armies at their disposal, not to mention those horrid abbomanations of women leashed...

erm..........if anything else I should know, please, throw me a rock...

Well, they aren't really a dying breed here so much as they need some new life! We'd love to have you on to help bring them back. We recently got another new member interested in this group and she is just starting her first RP any day now.

Here is a link to the Seanchan section of our FL Website. The left hand links will take you through the information we have on the Seanchan. And the links on the right side will take you to information on our FL Group as a whole.

This site should answer most of your questions and tell you how to go about joining. Once you read through all of that, feel free to ask question that were not answered on the site and we'll do all we can to help you.

As for timeline, I'm not completely up to date on the details, but I know that the Seanchan have taken over Tarabon as their center of control in mainland after their Return. And I know that the Daughter of the Nine Moons has been kidnapped by the Band of the Red Hand. I hope that is enough information to get you started.

There is quiet a bit of information on that site I sent you to. Take your time reading through it, there is no rush. We'll be here when you get back.

Edited by Kathleen

Will read through, and see what I might need more.

I intended to make my AS a damane later, I think we actually talked about that, but at that time I had a diff name... and that idea still stands, but she needs to become an AS and have some backstory still...

But I saw that the seanchan need help, and the seanchan are KICKASS, so I am thinking about making one.

Hiya Seleevan,

First off, welcome!

You mention that you had a different name on DM before, so I'm afraid I must refer you to the part of DM policy that any name change or creation of a new account must be approved by the admins and a reference made to your former name, so to let people adjust to your switch. Given that we identify ourselves with our handles here on DM, it's an important part of our privacy and continuation policy since much is linked to a person's link to various groups within DM. Access to private boards being the primary reason why any name or account change must be made known to the admins. Please understand this is not a way to make anyone feel uncomfortable in any way, quite the contrary.

On to your questions. Kathleen gave you most of the information you requested and the site is a very good place to start getting aquainted with the PSW and the FL. It's extensive, but it's worth taking the time to go through it.

The first thing that must be mentioned is that we play in a portal stone world. So, while the main storyline is somewhat similar to the books, there are also quite a few differences. The RP Staff is currently working on an update on the main storyline to bring all the RP Groups in sync and move forward from that. With thousands of players over 13 years there's quite a need for a freshing up and you can imagine that is quite a daunting task to perform. So if you find anything out of place or not quite in the right order yet, please bear with us.

Second thing to note is that it is always a good policy to read all the stickied threads in each of the Groups you are interested in, for they hold crucial information for both your characters as well as your membership on DM and on the RP side. It is assumed that all members know these and the admins hold everyone to them, so it will be in your best interest to check those stickies. The best way to go about this is to start with the stickies here at FL as well as in the Welcome Inn board. That should cover most of the important stuff for your intention regarding the Seanchan.

When all that reading and getting familiar with the environment is done (we know it's a bit of work, but trust me you'll be greatful you went through it later) you will find your way around our boards and Groups much more smoothly.

Let us know if you need any additional information, as Kath said. We'll be happy to assist you in any way possible.

Kickass!

The name change was done by one of the admins, name was Atia befre, I think... it was changed about a week after the account was created. We talked in the welcome thread waaaaaaay up in the forum lol.

ok, will be reading throuhg, and when done, I will put up a signal, and make the bio.

Tina, looking forward to serving the empress, may she live forever, together. May that wich is rightfully hers be ruled by the empire again!