DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

October Shockwave Comp

Locke

This is the online Shockwave Competition, yay!

Just go find a shockwave or flash game on the internet you think if fun and interesting and PM with the following information:

The Name of the game

A Link to the game

A brief description of the game

You will get 5 Points for submitting a game. Each person can only submit one game.

The deadline for submitting games will be October 24th or so.

At that time, I will update this thread with your game submissions and open up the thread to voting. Each person can vote for one game and will earn 3 Points for voting. (An easy 8 Points for submitting a game and then voting)

At the end of the month, I will add up the points and Points will be given out for the:

1st place game: 20 Points

and

2nd place game: 10 Points.

You can PM me with any questions.

Thank you and have a nice day. :)

While you are partly incorrect, it is true that I haven't really written anything for that post in over a year. And more often than not, the colour gets ditched on the way. Although in the past, this thread would be locked, and you wouldn't have been able to comment on it. >.>

Also, starting next month, there will be reduced point totals for winner. Just fyi.

(although i do not want to spam this thread, i must just say - yes, leyrann, if they're telling you that the official american spelling of color has a u in it, they are both wrong. sorry, Locke, both for the spamming and the spelling. but it's a very clear american difference with spelling - we leave out the british and canadian u's in most words of the sort. now i stop spamming your thread, again, sorry)

American English is the one that's being spread all over the world... Countries that are having their students learn it are having them learn our way of spelling. So in this case, colour, favourite, and other such words will eventually look even more like novelties.

• 3 weeks later...

Voting is now open. Here are the submissions:

dynamite blast 2

http://www.shockwave...mite-blast2.jsp

you blow up bridges and stuff and make the cars go boom.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Beat the Levels

Link: http://www.freearcad...ttheLevels.html

Description: quick simple strategy game, gotta figure out how to beat each level. Requires brains and skill with buttons

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bloons Tower Defense 4

http://www.kongregat...tower-defense-4

This is a very fun game. The fourth of the BTD series, it has many new towers such as lightsaber monkeys and fire rings. You unlock new towers through an experience system, and continually upgrade them to withstand the floating threats.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Being somewhat of a sucker for Tower Defense games, my vote goes to Bloons 4....

Archived