DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NFL 2011 Weekly Pickem

Red2111

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<.< wtf Brees ... 5 turnovers in the 1st quarter *shakes head*

:laugh: :laugh: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :laugh: :laugh: I woke up just in time to see this play... Best... wake up... ever...

Sorry red...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

go on Boyo, keep laughing :tongue: i mean even though the Saints almost came back to win it, they diserved to be kicked out of the play offs with 5 turnovers like that *shakes head*

Week #19 Results

Patriots - 10/45

Ravens - 13/20

49ers - 32/36

Giants - 37/20

alot of people went "All In" with this round. most paid off with great dividens, but Troilen drew the short straw with his pick of the Packers. fo what it's worth, i don't think anyone really expected the Giants to pull a win against them.

here, Troilen. take this hat as a consolation prize ;)

FF_349132_xl.jpg

point standings are as follows

Turin - 132

Az - 110

Boyo - 54

Hax - 50

Red - 26

i refuse to vote for the Patriots because i loath them, and i don't think the Giants will pull it off. even so, i cna't put my points on a team that just lost me points. so that leaves me with the Ravens and hoping their D is enough to stop Brady.

i'm all in as well.

alot of people went "All In" with this round. most paid off with great dividens, but Troilen drew the short straw with his pick of the Packers. fo what it's worth, i don't think anyone really expected the Giants to pull a win against them.

I did actually. If you recall I said I had a really bad feeling about it, but seeing as how GB is my favorite team, I had to take the opportunity to bet on them...oh well...

Giants over 49rs

Pats over Ravens

i'll update this, this weekand. its our bye-week since the pro-bowl is this weekand. feel free to discuss that though.

can't say i'm excied about this superbowl, just gonna be a repeat of a few years ago. gonna wear my Manning Jersey ... Archie Manning that is :laugh:

Archived