Red2111

Week #16 - results

Packers - 21/35

Patriots - 24/27

Vikings - 33/26

Titans - 17/23

Giants - 29/14

Raiders - 16/13

once again all our point winners recieve 5 points for their picks. Boyo was the lone wolf in pickign the Giants and Ishy, Turin and Troilen wne twith the smart pick of the Raiders!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week #17 - results

49ers - 34/27

Patriots - 21/49

Saints - 17/45

Eagles - 10/34

Dolphins - 17/19

Bears - 17/13

and the winners for week 17 are:

Boyo with 2 points for a pick of the Patriots; Red with 3 points with a pick of dem Saints and Ishy with a score of 5 points for picking da Bears.

and so concludes the weekly pickem for the regular season, point standings are:

Boyo - 57

Turin - 52

Troilen - 45

Az - 40

Red - 38

Ishy - 32

Hax - 25

Wombat - 20

Sam - 07

Andrej - 00

in the NFL the standings are:

AFC

1st: Patriots - 13 Wins & 3 Losses

2nd: Ravens - 12 Wins & 4 Losses

3rd: Houston - 10 Wins & 6 Losses

4th: Broncos - 8 Wins & 8 Losses

Wild: Steelers - 12 Wins & 4 Losses

Wild: Bengals - 9 Wins & 7 Losses

NFC

1st: Packers - 15 Wins & 1 Loss

2nd: 49ers - 13 Wins & 3 Losses

3rd: Saints - 13 Wins & 3 Losses

4th: Giants - 9 Wins & 7 Losses

Wild: Lions - 10 Wins & 6 Losses

Wild: Falcons - 10 Wins & 6 Losses

Thats right Jim Mora, it's the Playoffs :laugh:

Welcome to the sudden death portion of the Weekly Pickem here on DM. Only those who have particpated and earned points in the Regular Season may participate. Each week as the division winners go head to head, you'll pick a team and bet your points on them.

Bets can range from as little as 1 points to your max; your max is defined by how many total points you have in your point pool (ie: if you only have 5 points you cannot bet more than 5). Like the regular season if the team you bet on wins, the points you betted will be added to your point balance; however, if the team you bet on loses, the amount of points you've betted will be deducted from your point pool. This is a win or go home type of game, so once your point pool reaches 0, your out of the race.

Good Luck to everyone and remember, it's still anyones game!

Don't hold your feelings back Soy. I am wary of the Lions but there is something about all of these games that trouble me some.

I don't trust the Giants, Falcons, Bengals or Texans as far as I can throw them. They are ALL inconsistent. The Steelers have some key injuries which may keep the game close enough for Tebow "magic".

Hopefully the games will at least be good.

i admit, i cackled like a mad woman when Tebow pulled off the win :laugh: i'm glad the Saints pulled through as well, though i only watched the 1st half. part of me was hoping the Lions would win thoguh, just to see the major under dog for the past few seasons do good. btu then i saw how dirty they play (and remembered how dirty the last game was against them and the fights that almost broke off) and any hopes i had for them winning went away like a cool breeze off the Gulf.

the Broncos/Patriots game is gonna be a good one. Tebow will be looking for revenge from the last beating Brady gave them.

*snickers at Boyo* you know yer a closet Saints fan, just cause we're the best team in the division *ducks random flying objects* though atleast yer not a Dirty Bird fan *nods*

i'll have points and such updated in a moment.

Week 18 results

Texans - 10/31

Saints - 28/45

Giants - 2/24

Broncos - 23/29

Looks like it really paid off to have home field advantage this go around, because not a single visiting team advanced this.

Our first contender to drop out is Ishy, sorry buddy but take this foam finger as a consolation prize. your welcome to still participate and pick a team and join in any discussions if you wish.

Foam_Finger_MOCK.png

point stnadingds are now as follows

Turin - 82

Az - 70

Red - 58

Boyo - 27

Hax - 25

Troilen - 20

Wombat - 20

Sam - 07

Ishy - 00

Andrey - 00