DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

September Shockwave Comp

Locke

You know the drill.

This is the online Shockwave Competition.

Just go find a shockwave or flash game on the internet you think if fun and interesting and PM with the following information:

The Name of the game

A Link to the game

A brief description of the game

You will get 5 Points for submitting a game. Each person can only submit one game.

The deadline for submitting games will be September 24th or so.

At that time, I will update this thread with your game submissions and open up the thread to voting. Each person can vote for one game and will earn 3 Points for voting. (An easy 8 Points for submitting a game and then voting)

At the end of the month, I will add up the points and Points will be given out for the:

1st place game: 20 Points

and

2nd place game: 10 Points.

You can PM me with any questions.

Thank you and have a nice day. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Let the voting begin!

Pwong 2

http://www.kongregat...acomplete=pwong

This is an awesome game. You know that really old game Pong? You know, the first one ever? Imagine that. Now add about 50 more balls. Then a color changing background. Then awesome music. Top off with awesome breakout-style upgrades and several difficulty levels. Either your mind exploded or you have the awesomeness that is Pwong 2. Play it.

Bullet Haven

http://www.kongregate.com/games/kupo707/bullet-heaven

This isn't just your typical arcade 2D space shooter game. In this advanced version of an old concept, one is equipped with multiple modes, stages that get gradually harder (including boss + bonus levels), upgrades, achievements, and flyers for an adventure galore.

Maw: 28

Locke: 18

Talya: 3

Leyrann: 3

Cindy: 3

Leelous: 3

Poetstorm: 3

Turin: 3

Heh, I was opposite of most of you guys. Pwong was too complicated for me at first, (all those balls flying at me, arrgh!) And then once I got the hang of it, it didn't really vary up much. ALthough the background music was great. I even paused my Ocremix playlist a couple seconds to listen to it.

@ Mawthex: Thanks for the suggestion, but people get points for voting. (poll=can't tell who voted)

Archived