DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

so far, whats everyones fav dragon?? is anyone thinking of doing a breeding project. i tried one of those :unsure: but then i saw how much work went into it and thought better of it :laugh:

so the Male Moonstone dragon is very pretty

Moonstone_male_adult.png

i have a female, but i think i'll try and get an egg next batch and influence it to be male this time around. this way i have a pair of them. i have the orange one, and bred it with my female but the egg turned out orange :laugh:

one i really want is this guy

Summoning.gif

but apparently you have to have all three of the legendary trio guys and use summon at the same time before you can get it. i've got a Magma thanks to leelou, now i've just got to get ice & thunder.

another one i like are these guys, the bright breasted wyvern's

Bright-Breasted_Wyvern_Female.gif

and ofcourse my favs are the Nebula Dragons. i love their egg's, certaintly the uniquest looking ones in the bunch. but i find getting these anywhere other than the abandonded cave is near impossible.

Nebula_Female.gif

i have 4 females on my scroll. two i've bred personally and the other 2 i picked up. i plan to use the pinkies i have to influence the next two eggs to be male so i can hopefully start breeding the new Green & Red colored ones.

AH - do you want a female or male nebula? they should be ready to breed by friday and my current batch of eggs should be hatched by then as well.

another pretty one is the Nocturn Dragons. though the blue variety is much prettier than the tan color

Nocturne_Adult_Female_Night_Form_New.png

and my last two favs are these guys

the Ember Dragon

UtSm.gif.png

and the Terrae Dragon

4KMp.png

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmm so that's what they do.... Well once I start breeding/having repeats I'll give you guys anything that you might want (as long as I don't want it) :P

Like my sea dragon... Anyone want that? I'm not terribly fond of it but will raise it if no one else wants it

I have a female sea dragon. If yours is male, I could give it to you (if I find out how that works, I'm also new). You could get one of my Dragons back, if you want. Or my floating egg. I looked it up in the wiki, and I must say I don't like that dragon really much.

so far, whats everyones fav dragon?? is anyone thinking of doing a breeding project. i tried one of those :unsure: but then i saw how much work went into it and thought better of it :laugh:

I'll have a breed with my two Gray Dragons soon (after the second one grew up):

Tk55s.gif

PYlYS.gif

And my favorite Dragons are these:

pq386.gif

Because it's an uncommon one, and:

8sVFU.gif

Just because I like his colours.

Summoning.gif

but apparently you have to have all three of the legendary trio guys and use summon at the same time before you can get it. i've got a Magma thanks to leelou, now i've just got to get ice & thunder.

In over a year my guys have refused to summon one of these for me. *annoyed*

I already have a female nebula so a male?

I'm trying to get rid of my sea dragon :P

My little green dragon's a canopy dragon and is going to have those pretty wings soon :D

My current eggs are a Guardian, Horse, Daydream, and Sunstone (I would be willing to part with the Sunstone if anyone really wants it--I wanted a moonstone :P )

My hatchlings are a Nocturne, Canopy, Whiptail, and Deep Sea (The deep sea is up for adoption!!!)

I also have a full grown Red Nebula named "Nyneave's Heart"

I most want the other three colors of nebula :D

Oh and here's me :D

http://dragcave.net/user/Nyneave118

Trading 101

Ok, I see confuzled faces all around. Here is a quick Trading 101.

1. Trading in now official in the ways of Teleport.

2. The way to teleport is to have one of these: Magi3.gif a magi dragon. They come from an orange egg.

3. Once you have an adult magi, you can access Teleport either via the actions on the dragon or through your account and active transfers.

4. You can only trade eggs and hatchlings, no adults. You must first put your password in the form that pulls up and then pick a 2 way or 1 way transfer. A 2 way transfer is a Trade, meaning you give something and get something in return. A 1 way is just giving a gift to someone.

5. Once the form is filled out, you then get a link for your teleport. You can give this link to who you are trading/gifting. If you are gifting, you are now done.

6. If trading, you have this last step. People can give you offers. The way to view the offers is through the account page and active transfers. It will pull up your active transfer and click on the one with offers. If you approve of the offer you click it and it will ask for your password to complete it. And now, you are all done.

thanks for the tutorial on trading Leelou!!

Summoning.gif

In over a year my guys have refused to summon one of these for me. *annoyed*

really? that sucks!! it says that you can only have 2 of them on your scroll, the eggs are cool looking as well.

does the cave ever give out the 3 legendary eggs, or do you have to get them via gifting and trading to others?

I already have a female nebula so a male?

kay, when my eggs hatch, i'll try for a nebula egg and influence it to be male :happy:

nah i don't need anything yet so i'll just gift it too ya. i'll keep an eye on yer scroll. this hybrid you speak of, when i see it i might try to get one myself. let me know when you breed one so i can keep an eye on it.

i've found my main problem is remembering what eggs which dragons come from lmao this is why the Wiki is so helpful.

it's crashed before like that. i'm just glad i don't have to re-name all my dragons becuase of it :laugh:

gah! my dragons have been saying "wait 1 more day to breed" since yesturday!!!! how long is this freaking day i have to wait for!! are we on Mars time in dragon cave?!

i got on last night to breed my Day Glory to my Drake to try and get a Night glory, but the two crabby butts turned their noses up at eachother :dry:

Archived