DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello brothers

Corwinsr

Hello everyone, I've only just joined DM a couple of days ago but I immediately felt a sense of coming home. Not just the environment - which is wonderfully organized, comfortable and nicely laid out - but the welcome I received was truly humbling. I have a long stretch of coasting in my life right now so I expect I'll be here a while.

I'm wanting to try my hand at RP and I've loved wolves since I was a little boy so it just makes sense for me to be here. I set up an account at The Stedding but I'm new to every aspect of this so hopefully you'll guide me as I bumble my way around.

I'll try not to break anything. :tongue:

I'm working on a profile right now. I had to look up a couple of examples to see what I need to submit. If you have any suggestions as to how in depth I should go or perhaps details that I might not think to add but that you know from experience would help the RP that would be great.

I'm really looking forward to this. I'm glad the style is third person, past tense as that's the way I'm used to writing.

Hm, well the only advice I can give you without looking at the Bio itself is be discriptive about your character. Go into detail about how they act and their personality if you want, establish a good base for the character to grow on.

Who were they before the Howling? What trials did they go through before, during, or perhaps even after depending on if they're currently post-howling or going through it.

Most importantly, how do they handle the howling itself? DO they think they've gone absolutly insane? Or do they accept it?

Thats all I have. Best thing to do is finish the bio, submit it and get feedback from the bio checker :3 Or even get advice from Taymyst, who is the leader of the Wolfkin (And my boss) she knows what she is talking about :3

Hi Cor, welcome to the PSW and especially to the Wolfkin.

As Winter said, be as descriptive as possible with your bio. Keep in mind that any talking to the wolves will be difficult, in the form of images and not easily understood for a Wanderer. The most important things are to be clear about your characters motivations, reactions and personal history. Keep them balanced, we all have flaws as well as good points.

I'll keep an eye out for your bio arriving :smile: and I'll also get your account approved at the proboards site. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to PM or email me with any queries. You can email me at Tay[at]dragonmount.com.... just forgive any delays and bear with me as I've been fighting computer/internet access issues for months now.