DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

Can we please consolidate so it doesn't go random? I know two of you are scum, but even you should be wary of Random lynches.

Tiink, I know it looks suspicious that Moon has claimed Healer, but I think she might be, as you yourself said, we have had two cop roles, why not two docs?

I haven't seen Red post in Lives since the 14th, so it's basically you, me and Moon that are needed to vote, as deadline is 15 hours away.

Also, can anyone tell me why Tiinker never got re-lynched? We double-lynched pretty much everyone that had two lives, so why not him?

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well why don't we re-lynch you instead? We all agreed on one day and then not the next. She's claimed a role, and if you think about it, Kate is a logical choice.

I know I got the results saying you are Town, but you're acting very scummy. Could be that Ed decided to throw in a GF role after all?

Why not consolidate? It's so close to deadline, and you're trying to split votes till the last moment. I'm feeling more inclined to trust Moon's claim than your alignment results at the moment...

Hey, everyone...I allowed myself to get distracted by the wedding of a dear friend and have been hardly keeping up with DM this week. >.<

At this point, I hate that we are so near deadline. I dislike Moon's claim only because there really weren't two cops. I had a one-time NA. To me, that isn't really much of anything. So, for that reason, the argument of "if there were two cops, why wouldn't there be two healers?" seems invalid.

Of course, I also dislike Arlow abandoning his viewing. I mean, a viewing carries more weight to me than a personal opinion. So...that's suspicious to me.

Tiinker has acted suspiciously, but I feel like there haven't been any clear cut kind of "what?! you must be mafia" moments.

I'm going with Red being a confirmed townie. I viewed her with my NA and I'm sticking by it.

I have the same role Player was given...basic vanilla Townie.

So, to me, it comes down to Moon or Arlow. Arlow has no votes, so the likelihood of consolidation against him is doubtful. So, I'm going to have to Vote Moon.

Vote Count:

Kate (2) - Arlow, Moon

Moon (2) - Tiink, Kate

Deadline is Sunday 2300 East Oz, 0600 PST.

RANDOM!!!!!

:o

The Ocean darkened...swirls of dirt flew around all of them. Bolts of energy flew around, causing flashes of light to give glimpses of the frightened faces of the fish.

But amid one of the flashes, a human face with an oxygen mask appeared.

"RUN!"

The fish became frantic, swimming about, yet going no where. There was mass chaos, but all of a sudden, a new color replaced the swirling in the ocean.

A dark red was running up from the body of a human girl. Casting a harsh light on the rest of the group.

Darla (Human girl), Traitor, Mafia, has been Modkilleded.

darla.jpg

Dun duh. Dun duh. Dun duh dun duh dun duh, duunnnnn duh!

dun nuh nuh NUH NUHHHHH!

AGGHHGHGHGGH, they all screamed.

D:

And all of a sudden, Red was pinned under a strange creature. What the....OMG. What was it doing to her?!

It....it was.....It pounded her with it's whole body, trying to crush her. It was thrusting and gyrating.

o_O

And Red's mangled body fell down to the ocean floor...

They were all afraid to go near her, even though the mysterious creature had disappeared in a flash.

And then.....her gills flapped. She was breathing!

Red has lost a life. Still a live...for now. :o

Deadline Thursday 0600 PST.

4 alive, 3 to lynch. Period.

That's it.

VOTE TIINK

Tiink was trying to push a lynch for me yesterday and voted vs me with scummate kate.

I know I'm town, I know Red's town. Arlow I think we confirmed along time ago.

Let's get him!

And so, with all her might, Red thrust back!

XD

Tiinker, that one mafia guy, died. Red's thrust juice all over his mangled corpse.

o_O

So sorry guys. Needed more deaths. As in, more killers. I teased you all. :/

Go Town! XD

Congrats you all. Thanks for putting up with that. *destroys that game setup*

By the way, Christine's sacrifice let the Doctor hand out another life. Her role was actually made to die. XD

Moon was the Healer. Maw was the Doc.

Arlow was a Janitor. He worked at the Police Station, where that Amnesiac Cop always left his notes around.

GUUUUYS? I played a pretty half-assed game. Only cuz I felt like I was solo'ing the whole time and lost the motivation to live.. And it depressed me everytime I checked the thread after a hard day work only to find out "XXX has 900 more lives. Continue to play you jerk". T_T

But sometimes after raging on the QT thread I had a good laugh. Thanks Ed for keeping me company XD

GG!

*continues to thrust her juices all over Tiinker*

i knew you was scum!! i knew you was scum!!

good call on Kate though guys!

*snuggles Ed & Mottlee* i really enjoyed this game, and i didn't know i had an extra life either lmao

Archived