DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Epic Facepalm.

Assuming Red is telling the truth, we had two power roles trying to lynch each other. I guess the lesson here is that in an epic showdown, there doesn't have to be a bad guy.

I was a vanilla townie until last night. Then Ed gave me jack's role, because he didn't want to modkill the power role. The role is doctor.... sort of. I have two lives to give to people, and apparently had one extra myself as i was targeted for NK last night.

Assuming everyone is telling the truth, we have a pool of three people who may be mafia. Odds are that two out of three are in fact scum.

Other than that, feel free to lynch me. Just give me a chance to gift my lives to people first.

I could go with any of those three. I shall follow Red's lead for now and VOTE TINKER. Again, if Red is telling the truth we will have no night phase, so no one has to be afraid of being NK'd. We can get two lynches in a row, and possibly finish off the scum team. Lets hope we get the right people.

Assuming what you are saying is true..(which is a BIG assumption, might I add...)

Do you have to give these lives away during a night phase? If we do not have a night phase this coming period, that would mean keeping you alive through two day phases and a night phase. That's a potential three Townie deaths. With 8 players left, losing three townies could lose the game or put us in a lynch or lose situation.

I do not like that, and I do not support keeping you alive three phases just in case you pass out some lives for town.

Wait...so we can lynch you AND you get to pass out your lives? That sounds pretty good to me.

But you didn't answer my question...when do you get to hand out these lives?

I'm pretty set with my vote. Although, I still want to hear from other players. What are y'all's thoughts on this?

I can give them out any time. If I get close to a hammer i'll give them out, but I don't want to use them too soon either.

I don't think the recipients will realize it until they try and kill someone either. As far as i know, you don't realize how many lives you have.

I realize that leaves me without any kind of hard alibi, but so be it.

hey Mods, whats a "Life Finder"?? never heard of that role.

also, FoS at arlow. he says he gets a finders report, yet stopped reporting after womby died. yet we see we still had some sort of finder alive in the game.

Maw, your post after Kath's death is scummy.

Umm, because the Cop I was getting the report from died? Tiinker and Jack were both viewed by Wombat, but obviously, they're town, otherwise I would've come out screaming they're scum.

Can anyone explain to me why if Arlow has been confirmed town, and he says that Wom viewed Tink as scum, we now have a solid lynch building on Tink. I'll admit, I have a good bit of a reread to do, but I fail to see the sense in this.

hey Mods, whats a "Life Finder"?? never heard of that role.

also, FoS at arlow. he says he gets a finders report, yet stopped reporting after womby died. yet we see we still had some sort of finder alive in the game.

Maw, your post after Kath's death is scummy.

Umm, because the Cop I was getting the report from died? Tiinker and Jack were both viewed by Wombat, but obviously, they're town, otherwise I would've come out screaming they're scum.

This is what I was referring to Maw. ^

Vote Count:

Maw (1) - Kate

Tiink (3) - Red, Maw, Moon

Not Voting: Dap, Tiink, Ishy, Arlow

Deadline is Friday 2300 East Oz, 0600 PST

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch, 6 to Quick Lynch

In fact, deadline has passed. lol. I was at the MP Ball, y'all. :D

Scene coming up.

Scene: Oh nooooooeeeeessss!

You all heard the scream to find Kate had given herself a paper cut. From a piece of plastic.

Kate, Peach (starfish), Town Sheriff, has been random lynched.

She's dead dead.

Deadline is Tuesday at approx 1300 East Oz time. 2100 PST.

Can anyone explain to me why if Arlow has been confirmed town, and he says that Wom viewed Tink as scum**corrected to town, we now have a solid lynch building on Tink. I'll admit, I have a good bit of a reread to do, but I fail to see the sense in this.

Hmmm. Can we get arlow to come back and confirm that? I get what you're saying, but i'd like to double check too.

BAH, nothing like getting up in the morning and being told I got random lynched but could I please play some more... :tongue: Ah well, not much has changed. I still have no role to play with. *cuts eyes at le mods*

Now, back to the game...

I don't see what you guys need Arlow to confirm.

"Tiinker and Jack were both viewed by Wombat, but obviously, they're town, otherwise I would've come out screaming they're scum."

This looks really clear to me that both Tiink and Jack were viewed as town. At this point, I don't see why we exactly need to question that. We aren't lylo with only "confirmed" townies.

I also do not like how fast you guys built up this train on Tiink. Can someone show me exactly where/why you are voting Tiink? Red, I've seen your reasons...but I felt like the other three votes--particularly those by Ishy and Maw--to be somewhat baseless.

I think Ishy's sudden reversal is more suspicious than Maw's vote on Tiink, but there was so much in the past few phases that bothered me about Maw. I'm going the same way I did yesterday for now.

Vote Maw.

Archived