DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

hey Mods, whats a "Life Finder"?? never heard of that role.

also, FoS at arlow. he says he gets a finders report, yet stopped reporting after womby died. yet we see we still had some sort of finder alive in the game.

Maw, your post after Kath's death is scummy.

hey Mods, whats a "Life Finder"?? never heard of that role.

also, FoS at arlow. he says he gets a finders report, yet stopped reporting after womby died. yet we see we still had some sort of finder alive in the game.

Maw, your post after Kath's death is scummy.

Umm, because the Cop I was getting the report from died? Tiinker and Jack were both viewed by Wombat, but obviously, they're town, otherwise I would've come out screaming they're scum.

Fishy, fishy, fishy.

Swim...just keep swimming. SWIM!!!

Maw woke up with a cold, cold sweat. Fish sweat? Or was he people? He was so confused. Why didn't he have pants on?!

But wait....did he leave them at Mottlee's place?

o_O

Not really a scene. :D

Maw has lost a life. Keep playing.

Deadline is Friday 2300 East Oz, 0600 PST

okay, so doing a bit of shifting out with the list of those still alive

we have two proclaimed innocents

Arlow

Moon

i revealed i had a 1 time power to prolong the Day by 24 hrs, i also have the power to skip a Night cycle, which i'll do tonight since we don't have a finder alive.

Red

then we have two people who were both targetted by the scum for a NK. only one was really getting any interest for a lynch, but not much pressure. i'm unsure whether they'd attempt to NK a person on their team to try and vet them. so i'll take them from the list as well

Kate

Maw

this leaves 3 players; and i think from this list we'd do better in finding scum.

dapianoplay3r

Tiinker

Ishmael Forsaken

players been inactive all game, since jack was just MKd, i say lets leave him to the mods to take care of.

Ishy has been active, and Tiink has been lurkerish. these are the two i'd like to lynch from tbh, and i'm leaning more towards Tiinker as it's typical for scum to be lurkish in games sometimes.

I am a Sheriff with a one-time view. Last night, I chose you, Red.

So, then I went back and read through yesterday's posts...and Maw's posts sound REALLY scummy knowing you are Town.

Here is a summary of what I gathered:

You both make good points, however I find kath's to be a little more convincing. Red's sound a little more like they were just pulled out of thin air.

Why did Moon reveal she was the doc? If she is, isn't that basically THE ROLE that you do not want getting out to the general public? There wasn't even any pressure on her, so why the reveal? However, she might be telling the truth, so we can't really afford to lynch her without a pretty darn good reason. FOS though.

If we get a controlled vote on Ama and she flips scum than we know Arlow not only told the truth but has a way to find more scum. If she flips town we have someone to go after for a lynch the next day.

We have someone saying they 'know' Ama is mafia, why are we trying to go away from that? Even if she is Town we know who to go after tomorrow. I think we get more from her lynch than Arlow's right now.

And all we get if Arlow dies is confirmation of he has a role that could have helped us, but won't be any use to us once he's dead.

Anyone trying to pull away from that looks suspicious to me, especially if ama does die and flips scum.

this post is scummy more distancing between you and Ama, connecting players to Ama and also shifting the focus from ama to arlow.

Also, I'm not too sure about lynching Leyrann again. Most of our roled players have had two lives, so I'm wary of lynching another.

(Forgot to put this in with my other post... Sue me)

so your trying to use the fact he has more than one life to advocate not lynching him; even though you just casted your vote for him.

anyone else see this as a blantant scum move?

So, its not okay for kath to shift focus from ama (according to you; I don't see it. I see another reason to vote ama and a way to put her alignment info to good use), but it's fine for you to pull focus off ley? Hypocritical much? We had already voted him once. This a last-ditch attempt to try to get your teammate off the hook? This supports Kath's arguments more. VOTE RED.

Moon has my FOS, but I'd prefer a red lynch first. If moon garners more people i shall switch though.

I feel really strongly about a Red vote. If she flips town, Kath would problably be the next target, but Red has been giving me a scummy feeling for forever. It just wasn't until recently I got any actual evidence to base it on.

I told you so... FOS on all of you who killed kath.

The next to the last quote--"It just wasn't until recently I got any actual evidence to base it on."--was the reason I quoted all those prior to it. Maw makes it sound like Red suddenly started saying/doing suspicious things and that wasn't the case. Kath, defending herself, took prior quotes and stuck them together. Maw could have done the same thing. Instead, I feel like he just jumped on Kath's side, knowing that Townie vs. Townie would play in his favor if he went along with it. And, the final quote, FOSing all of us who voted Kath, just seems to play into my belief that he hoped to get both Kath and Red out.

i can dig a Maw vote as well, hes the one i was talking about when i said one of the peopel trgetted for a NK was under suspicion. Kate makes a very good arguement so i'll swing with the rest of you on the vote. i'd be good with either a Tiinker or Maw vote atm.

okay, so my list is updated now. i think we have no more than 3 scum remaining in this game.

we now have 3 proclaimed innocents

Arlow

Moon

Red

Kate

then we have 1 person who was targetted by the scum for a NK.

Maw

this leaves 3 players, 1 is an inactive, 1's a lurker and the other is active.

dapianoplay3r

Tiinker

Ishmael Forsaken

okay, so doing a bit of shifting out with the list of those still alive

we have two proclaimed innocents

Arlow

Moon

i revealed i had a 1 time power to prolong the Day by 24 hrs, i also have the power to skip a Night cycle, which i'll do tonight since we don't have a finder alive.

Red

then we have two people who were both targetted by the scum for a NK. only one was really getting any interest for a lynch, but not much pressure. i'm unsure whether they'd attempt to NK a person on their team to try and vet them. so i'll take them from the list as well

Kate

Maw

this leaves 3 players; and i think from this list we'd do better in finding scum.

dapianoplay3r

Tiinker

Ishmael Forsaken

players been inactive all game, since jack was just MKd, i say lets leave him to the mods to take care of.

Ishy has been active, and Tiink has been lurkerish. these are the two i'd like to lynch from tbh, and i'm leaning more towards Tiinker as it's typical for scum to be lurkish in games sometimes.

You FOS'd Arlow and then suddenly put him down as proclaimed innocent? Then you go against what he says and call me scum when i'm town and if you believed him at all then you should believe his viewings since they did catch us scum and you've apparently dropped him under vetted. I know I've not been the most active player but I don't get how I'm being more "lurkish" than anyone else here..

I'd be good with a lynch on Maw or player just because he's not been around the last few days. He was picking up some heat so trying to vet him with an NK would be pretty standard.

You FOS'd Arlow and then suddenly put him down as proclaimed innocent? Then you go against what he says and call me scum when i'm town and if you believed him at all then you should believe his viewings since they did catch us scum and you've apparently dropped him under vetted. I know I've not been the most active player but I don't get how I'm being more "lurkish" than anyone else here..

I'd be good with a lynch on Maw or player just because he's not been around the last few days. He was picking up some heat so trying to vet him with an NK would be pretty standard.

wow, over reaction much and i wasn't even poking you.

VOTE: TIINKER

Arlow is a proclaimed innocent, meaning, he's claimed innocents and is considered innocent by majority of people. i FoS'd arlow over the fact that the scum have kept him alive and i don't quit trust his reveal 100%.

I get that he's saying that you were veiwed innocent, but that doesn't vet you. this is a second hand report and there are roles which view as innocent when a finder looks at them. your playstyle on the other hand is scumish. you've done nothing to help the town catch goons, you come in with just enough time to post a vote near the deadline and don't really give more than a "i agree with whats been said" post when you vote. this is lurkish behavior and typical scum MO imo.

I get that he's saying that you were veiwed innocent, but that doesn't vet you. this is a second hand report and there are roles which view as innocent when a finder looks at them. your playstyle on the other hand is scumish. you've done nothing to help the town catch goons, you come in with just enough time to post a vote near the deadline and don't really give more than a "i agree with whats been said" post when you vote. this is lurkish behavior and typical scum MO imo.

I want to add that I was told my viewing would be 100% accurate, which led me to believe that someone else with a viewing power might not be getting 100% accurate returns on their view.

And, I never really found Arlow to be playing particularly suspiciously. *shrug*

I'm keeping my vote on Maw for now. I think he is more likely to be mafia, although Tiinker's response was more heated than need be, in my opinion

I'll trust you, for now, Kate.

Vote Maw

btw- If i've been a little off the last week, it's cause my dog has been sick and I've been worried about her. she just had surgery yesterday. Thus, I' haven't really watched/posted like i'd like to.

Epic Facepalm.

Assuming Red is telling the truth, we had two power roles trying to lynch each other. I guess the lesson here is that in an epic showdown, there doesn't have to be a bad guy.

I was a vanilla townie until last night. Then Ed gave me jack's role, because he didn't want to modkill the power role. The role is doctor.... sort of. I have two lives to give to people, and apparently had one extra myself as i was targeted for NK last night.

Assuming everyone is telling the truth, we have a pool of three people who may be mafia. Odds are that two out of three are in fact scum.

Other than that, feel free to lynch me. Just give me a chance to gift my lives to people first.

I could go with any of those three. I shall follow Red's lead for now and VOTE TINKER. Again, if Red is telling the truth we will have no night phase, so no one has to be afraid of being NK'd. We can get two lynches in a row, and possibly finish off the scum team. Lets hope we get the right people.

Archived