DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popping in for a vote, might be around more, might not. We'll see how I feel later.

heres why i still find Kath scummy. you guys read the quotes and decide for yourselves, i'm already behind on work enough as it is to make a long winded WoT trying to argue against Kath right now. if i have time, i'll come back to it.

i kept saying Moon where i meant to say Ama. but point blank, the interactions between Kath and Ama felt like team work. both with the distancing and the people Kath tried to attach to Ama.

If we get a controlled vote on Ama and she flips scum than we know Arlow not only told the truth but has a way to find more scum. If she flips town we have someone to go after for a lynch the next day.

We have someone saying they 'know' Ama is mafia, why are we trying to go away from that? Even if she is Town we know who to go after tomorrow. I think we get more from her lynch than Arlow's right now.

And all we get if Arlow dies is confirmation of he has a role that could have helped us, but won't be any use to us once he's dead.

Anyone trying to pull away from that looks suspicious to me, especially if ama does die and flips scum.

this post is scummy more distancing between you and Ama, connecting players to Ama and also shifting the focus from ama to arlow.

I don't really see this as distancing between Kat and Ama, nor do I see it as trying to shift focus to me.

Seems like a last ditch attempt at defending yourself.

VOTE Red

Vote Count:

Maw (2) - Kate, Ishy

Kath (2) - Moon, Red

Red (2) - Maw, Kath

Not voting (4)- Player, Tiinker, Jack, Arlow,

Deadline is Friday 2300 Oz, 0600 PST

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch and 7 to quick lynch.

You have to unvote, Ishy.

Whoops, sorry about that. Unvote. Vote Moon.

Vote Count:

Maw (1) - Kate,

Kath (2) - Moon, Red

Red (3) - Maw, Kath, Arlow

Moon (1) - Ishy

Not voting (3)- Player, Tiinker, Jack,

Deadline is Friday 2300 Oz, 0600 PST

Less then 2 hours till deadline people.

I don't really feel comfortable voting for either Red or Kath, because neither has really pinged more than the other, but it seems like it's going to have to be one or the other if we want to get a controlled lynch.

Because I would expect Red to ping more than she is, I will Unvote. Vote Kath.

If Kath flips Town, Red's good for tomorrow's Day lynch. (Although, I still think Maw was a more-than-viable option for lynch and would have felt more comfortable with him at this point, instead of Kath or Red.)

i'm using my onetime power to extend the night by 24hrs. hopefuly i got it in on time, because i don't want to see us get a random lynch this far into the game.

Kath has 4 votes by my count, and i have 3. i'm not willing to remove my vote off Kath, unless you guys feel like goign after an inactive. Kath's been pinging me since Day 1, and others are agreeing that she's scummy.

my guess is that the remainder of her team is on my lynch or in no vote section

Vote Count:

Kath (5) - Moon, Red, Kate, Ishy, Tiinker

Red (3) - Maw, Kath, Arlow

Not voting (3)- Player, Jack,

Deadline is Saturday 2300 Oz, 0600 PST

Day has been extended by 24 hours. I will be poking both Player and Jack, so hopefully they will start posting.

Well, I've said all I really can say. When I die, please pursue Red. If Red flips mafia, I'd look at Moon next.

I really don't know what you guys all seem to see in Red's 'case' on me. She's claiming that my saying 'we should go after confirmed scum' is scummy of me. And she's saying that my explaining what I thought someone else said is scummy.

I gave you so much more than that on her. I showed that many times throughout this game she actually did things that actually look scummy, from defending two mafia right up to their death to trying to draw attention off of them at every chance even when they were clearly showing that they were scum and more. Even if she is town, which I doubt very much at this point, look back at the game and you will see she played really scummy.

I think its ridiculous that you would go after me cause someone keeps saying "she pings me" and yet only thinks I'm mafia because I pushed for us to lynch a mafia player. If it helps, Red has pinged me from the start too. Go back and read the game.

I know deadline is coming, and I've got the most votes, so I'm probably the one to go, but you chose it. Thanks for the great game Eddie and Mottlee, I had a lot of fun.

Vote Count:

Kath (6) - Moon, Red, Kate, Ishy, Tiinker, Arlow

Red (2) - Maw, Kath

Not voting (3)- Player, Jack,

Deadline is Saturday 2300 Oz, 0600 PST

Arlow, next time unvote, yo.

Marlin, the not-so-funny clown fish just kept talking himself in circles.

His jokes never came out right, but that was no reason for everyone to be mad. And when he tried to explain, they just got angrier.

Why?! They were all annoying, anyways. He should have searched for Nemo himself.

But too bad. They killed her. :D

Kathleen, Town Life Finder, Marlin, is dead dead.

One bah post.

Deadline is Tuesday 2300 Oz, 0600 PST.

NIGHT ACTIONS, YO!

I told you so... FOS on all of you who killed kath.

Huh? Your vote on Red was

I feel really strongly about a Red vote. If she flips town, Kath would problably be the next target, but Red has been giving me a scummy feeling for forever. It just wasn't until recently I got any actual evidence to base it on.

You had no idea Kath would be town so FOS at you for trying to look like a good guy. The game was going slow so it wouldn't have been hard to switch votes.

Archived