DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

also, ley being a goon makes me suspect Key less and i think that Kath should be our lynch for tomorrow. for the reaosns i've already pointed out. just because she's on Ley's wagon doesnt mean crap; she's scummy in her own merit. her being on Ley's wagon both days speaks more of a team mate trying to use a "lost cause" to vet themselves imo.

also, Maw's comments of "they didn't NK ley so he must be scum" a few pages back pings as well; not to mention his vetting for Arlow with the "relys on a cop finding so their probably leaving him for last" comment as well

my new short list is

Kath

Maw

Kate

Jack

Red, it makes sense. If you were the mafia, and you had the choice of killing someone you knew was a vanilla townie and someone who might be vanilla but might be the docter, who would you choose? To catch scum, you need to think like them. And according to Ley, my reasoning was correct. So why are you trying to attack me with it? You haven't pinged me so far, but now... You have my FOS.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final Vote Count:

Ley (7) - Key, Kath, Maw, Kate, Moon, Red, Ishy,

Day will end Friday, 0600 PST, 2300 East Oz time.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch, 8 to Quick it.

Thats a Lynch but i'm to tired right now to write up a scene and ed's a bit buzy so we'll try to do something fancier tomorrow, but for now...

Leyrann - Chum (mako shark) - Mafia Goon has been Lynched and lost his final life. He is dead.

It is now night. Get all your NA's in and please remember if your not going to use your action then still let ed and i know.

Night 5 Deadline is Monday 0600PST, 2300 East Oz time.

Coached or not, you still played really scummy, and you were scum. Work on that for your next game. I know you went out angry, but I hope it didn't discourage you from playing again. Learn to deal with pressure, and be more consistent with your posts/game play, and you will go far.

Red, it makes sense. If you were the mafia, and you had the choice of killing someone you knew was a vanilla townie and someone who might be vanilla but might be the docter, who would you choose? To catch scum, you need to think like them. And according to Ley, my reasoning was correct. So why are you trying to attack me with it? You haven't pinged me so far, but now... You have my FOS.

because your comment on Ley sounded like distancing, and your comment on Arlow sounded like vetting. i'm not attacking you, as i've yet to make a case on you over it; i'm merely pointing it out and FOSing you over it.

It has been.

I totally blame Jess. And my parents.

lol, sorry, I called them last night and forgot all about the game. >.<

Deb was just swimming around. Minding her business. Yanno? Just minding her own business.

But then, out of no where...BAM, these thugs came up and cut her up.

Had some good sushi, if you know what I mean.

Keyholder, Deb, Vanilla Townie, has Died.

deb.jpg

One bah post. Hope you enjoyed the game.

Also, Deadline is Friday, 0600 East Oz Time.

hey Mods, question.

why does Kate have a "NK Night 5" by her name as well??

Players

1. Ama, Bruce (Great White) - Lynched Day 2, Lynched Day 3

2. Kate, NK Night 5

3. Locke - Squirt (Baby Turtle) Lynched Day 1

4. Leyrann - Lynched Day 4, Lynched Day 5

5. Amegakure Ahmoondah

6. dapianoplay3r

7.Talmanes Tiinker

8. Kathleen

9. Vambram Christine (Gill) - NK Night 1, Kills herself Day 2

10. Ishmael Forsaken

11. Red