DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It had been a long night for all the creatures. There had been much speculation on who was behind the attacks that had been terrorizing everyone. Everyone was looking at each other, not knowing who they could trust. Suddenly, there was a high-squealed screech; they all turned towards the sound and what they saw horrified them to their cores.

There was Kate falling backwards off the edge of the abyss. She seemed to fall endlessly, butterflies fluttering in her stomach, for she knew she'd fallen hard. It seemed to last a life time as they watched her descent towards the darkness. With a sickening crack she hit managed to grab a hold of a piece of coral that was sticking out. Everyone rushed over to see what had become of her. They arrived and with relief saw that she was mercifully still alive, as they took in the scene they realized that even though she was still alive she had not come away unscathed as most had first thought. The hand that she had grabbed the coral with had be torn to shreads, there was blood slowly floating upwards around her. Kate opened her eyes and looked around with a glassy and dazed stare. “What, what happened? How did I get here?” she asked those around her. Suddenly her eyes came into focus and she let out another scream. “NOOOOOOOOOO, my hand. Who did this to me? Why?”

haha, Kate has lost a life. Keep posting, yo. ^^

Day will end Friday, 0600 PST, 2300 East Oz time.

Underwater creatures from Nemo have hands now?? O.o

If I had called Ama out in another game, I would've thought most people would take me at my word, and if I were lying, lynch me the next day. So why did you, Tiinker, go for a competing train? I don't see it as being "way more beneficial" so much as seeming as a distraction from a possible scum lynch.

Not only that, but three of you, Nynaeve, Ahmoondah, and Tiinker, just ignored my post clearly announcing someone was scum. Tiink and Moon both admitted to skimming through the game, but apparently missed that post. Nyn pops in to vote for me, then disappears again.

Not sure which of you to vote for right now, you're all scummy to me, and I will be placing a vote when I get home tomorrow arvy. Good night all *waves*

Archived