DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

Ley, as long no one jumps off you now we have 7, so that is a lynch on you. I'm sorry if you aren't mafia, but you have played really oddly all game. It can be written off to newbie trying to find his footing, but it really really looks like coaching or just that you were playing like you didn't know much and then started getting into the game and suddenly knowing everything. Even if you're not scum, that is scummy playing. We'll see soon enough which it is.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Kath (1) - Red

Ley (7) - Key, Mawth, Kath, Arlow, Moon, Tiinker, Kate

Red (1) - Jack

Deadline is Friday, 2300 East Coast Oz, 0600 PST.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch and 8 to Quick Lynch.

That's a Lynch. Too bad your mod was getting his sexy sleep. He needs it.

Leyrann!!!!! You have died and lost a life. Keep posting incessantly. :g:

Deadling is being calculated. Your mod is going back to sleep. 2 days, weekends half. Monday 0600 PST!

2300, East Coast Oz, yo.

Also, official mod note: Beware the Boogey Man.

Yes, but the difference is when the others who had multiple lives lost a life, the report did say "your dead. and lost a life." it just said "you have lost a life." They weren't dead, you are.

@Ed - if Ley is dead does that mean that we can't lynch him and he can't be NK'd? If he's dead, that means we can't kill him anymore?

Yes, but the difference is when the others who had multiple lives lost a life, the report did say "your dead. and lost a life." it just said "you have lost a life." They weren't dead, you are.

@Ed - if Ley is dead does that mean that we can't lynch him and he can't be NK'd? If he's dead, that means we can't kill him anymore?

It seems to me the important roles (even Mafia RB) have multiple lives... I wonder what Ley has... And if there's going to be any other option for a lynch tomorrow. We all consolidated on him because the game is dead and there were no competing trains.

I'm also wary of what's going to happen tonight, what with the Mod Note and all. Could just be Ed screwing with us, or it could be an event, maybe a double Night Kill, or a double NA that's dangerous to the Town.

I think he was just too sleepy...

This. lol, no special meaning. Same as others.

That totally reads like you're being a smart ass :p.

Asking because generally Mods make sure to tell you it's night. For all we know there could be someone who has a role to skip night and it's day again. It'd suck to waste time thinking it was night then.

Normally a Mod would. But normally if a player doesn't vote twice, they don't get counted twice, and normally if someone doesn't die a mod won't say "you died." I think its safe to assume that eddie wasn't in a normal modding mood when he posted. Normally, in advanced games you can't take anything for granted.

For the record, this was a snarky comment directed at Ley. If you're gonna be smart ass I can be snarky :)

O.o You think he's getting coached (advised, whatever) and yet you don't think he's 100% scum? I don't think Mottlee and Ed would've set up a separate QT board for just Ley and a tutor... As this is an advanced game, not a basic training one (which ran a while ago, and featured private QT boards).

There are other QT boards that exist other than scum QT's. Maybe he's on a mason team, they have their own QT's. Might be others, not sure, anyone know of others?

Archived