DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

Ishy, on top of the fact that it is still night (the main reason I think activity dipped), keep in mind the last two days were on the weekend and today is a holiday at least in the US and Canada. A lot of people only access their computers at work and don't work weekends and holidays.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It had been a very quiet night. Everyone had kept to themselves and stayed in their homes. As dawn broke a scream could be heard by all. Rushing outside they all looked around trying to pin point where it came from. Suddenly, there was another scream, it had come from near the drop off. They all hurried towards it and as they arrived they saw a Blue shape tumble out into the abyss. Someone called out "Who is that, Whats happened?". They all looked at each other and realized that Dory was not among them. Turning back towards the drop off they realized that it was in fact Dory sinking into the Abyss. She was dead.

Wombat, Dory, Amnesiac Cop, is Dead.

You have one Bah post.

marlinanddory.jpg

Deadline is Friday, 2300 East Coast Oz, 0600 PST.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to Lynch and 8 to Quick Lynch.

Red, the comment I was asking your elaborate on was this one:

i didn't get onin time to switch my vote, but i woudl have voted for Ama as well

If we get a controlled vote on Ama and she flips scum than we know Arlow not only told the truth but has a way to find more scum. If she flips town we have someone to go after for a lynch the next day.

We have someone saying they 'know' Ama is mafia, why are we trying to go away from that? Even if she is Town we know who to go after tomorrow. I think we get more from her lynch than Arlow's right now.

And all we get if Arlow dies is confirmation of he has a role that could have helped us, but won't be any use to us once he's dead.

Anyone trying to pull away from that looks suspicious to me, especially if ama does die and flips scum.

this post is scummy

You say its scummy but don't say why. Can you please explain. I don't see how that is scummy at all.

more distancing between you and Ama, connecting players to Ama and also shifting the focus from ama to arlow.

Because she was all up on me for switching my vote back to you lol.

just because Ama is scum doesn't clear you from not being scum in my book. your posts in them selves have been scummy, which is more than enough for me to vote you.

but right now i'm liking a kath vote better

VOTE: KATH

also, FoS @ Jack. your comment of "a team trying to vet Womby by targetting him for losing a life" just seems odd. for me, Womby hadn't pinged me all game and there was no reason for the scum to need to vet him if he was on their team. this comment is odd in itself imo, not to mention how key seemed to latch onto it (someone i think is scum)

i think anyone using "lives" to try and vet players from now on on thread shoudl be pressured, we;ve seen townies with only 1 life, townies with multiple lives and a scumster sith multiple lives. tryign to gather any info from a person who doesn't die the first time is WIFOM imo and shouldn't be taken into consideration.

i think anyone using "lives" to try and vet players from now on on thread shoudl be pressured, we;ve seen townies with only 1 life, townies with multiple lives and a scumster sith multiple lives. tryign to gather any info from a person who doesn't die the first time is WIFOM imo and shouldn't be taken into consideration.

This.

Em - i'm not following you on Ley. i'd be down for a Ley lynch as well, but only becuase he doesn't seem to be focused on the game and more so on the spam and distraction instead.

I think I'm much better in focusing on the game than at the start (this is my first game). And that spam, well, I just don't understand why we would discuss at Night, if no one died. So why don't have some talk (or, as you call it, spam) then?

Red:

I must say, Locke, that you shift focus to Kathleen. Why?

Leyrann, what is your reasoning behind that?

(As a good rule of thumb, providing your own reasoning for votes is a good idea. Otherwise, people tend to think of the worse possible reason of why you voted the way you did.)

Because of what was said about Locke in the few posts above mine. And him (in my opinion) not trying to defend himself.

Locke wants me to explain my vote more, so here it is:

First, you wanted to get the game going, and then you said "here is the first attempt at scumfinding", like you didn't expect it. I wouldn't have seen it if Kathleen didn't point at it, but I think that's because this is my first game. And because my vote at Kathleen was a joke vote (I thought really everyone did that), decided to vote you. Somewhat later, we had your joke about "being back in the mafia" and, also something that is mentioned multiple times already, your "being messed up". You are acting most scummy to me now, but I must say that Wombat (I still think Kate is scummier but I'd like to get something resembling a train) and Talmanes (However, since Locke has more votes, and neither have many anyway, I'll place my vote on him for now VOTE LOCKE) also act suspicious.

Ley is coming off as real newb to me, but some of the things he does (jumping his vote to the newest person to have a finger pointed at them) seem really scummy, but I remember being new and it could just be newness making him jumpy.

I am a newbie. This is my first game ever. And I jumped to Locke this fast, because I only made a joke vote (and I've decided not to do that anymore), and he was the one who looked most scummy. I just vote the one who looks most scummy. But I must say that I am thinking of changing my vote to Kate. But only if she really looks more scummy. Or if I think it'll be a random lynch otherwise. But then I have to change in less than 5 hours, because I go to bed after that, and can't be active until 4 hours after the deadline after that...

So in five hours you'll hear my final vote.

And I know now, that no one who was voting Kate, now votes Locke. I wondered about that.

Am I allowed to ask what a Vanilla Townie can do?

Sorry, I already know.

A quick lynch is a lynch before the deadline.

They read interesting for someone who is playing his first game.

Thanks. I didn't knew that. And I didn't read the other game, because it's something like 30 pages... With long posts.

And, replying to Arlow and Red, I think this means that Amadine can be confirmed Mafia if Christine is one, right? I mean, there are four possibilities.

1) Amadine is Mafia, Christine not. This means that this was just an attempt to kill Christine.

2) Amadine and Christine are both Mafia. This means that this was an attempt to have Christine looking unsuspicious for the rest of the game.

3) Neither are Mafia. Not well-thought off, but nothing wrong after Christine's lynch.

4) Christine is the only Mafia. Also then it was just not well-thought off. Then, if Christine was lynched/killed, it would make Amadine look very suspicious, after her comment here.

And of course there is a fifth possibility, but I don't think the Mafia wouldn't have used their Night Kill.

All that Ama looks scummy for is her comment about the attempt to kill Christine, and I don't think it's enough.

And because Arlow voted Ama after she looked less scummy (because Christine turned out Town):

VOTE ARLOW

First, you say that you vote him because he claims to have an anti-town role, then you say it is ridiculous someone would claim an anti-town role, and switch back...

If that doesn't look scummy...

Except if you have a Night Action.

But last night, everyone just did go on discussing. That was after Ama was lynched the first time.

I wasn't distancing, and I wasn't shifting focus from Ama to Arlow, I was pointing out the logic of lynching Ama over Arlow when both were getting votes. I was explaining my reasoning on why I was voting Ama, and yes, of why I thought others should too. Of course that means I'm going to disagree with her and point out the benefits of doing it.

Ama already looked scummy to me, then Arlow outright said that he KNEW she was scum. I took that as a hint of his role being investigative and saw a way to test them both. It turned out she was scum, and for now, I'm leaning on believing that Arlow told the truth about his role.

Em - i see what your saying now and it does seem like he's being coached. that or has a very good grasp at how to play the game.

Kath - you asked me to explain why i found the post scummy, i stated why. i found you scummy both before & after that quote adn am not goign to debate the points with you as i think your the best candidate right now.

That's fair Red. Thanks for explaining. Since Em metioned the 'distancing' thing too I thought I would explain. I thought it was clear from my posts, but since it wasn't I wanted to explain.

I'd be up for a Ley vote. Seems he's conviently new when things get hot for him, but knows stuff when its convinent. I could also get behind a Tiinker vote, which I will talk more about in a little bit, but I need to go get my daughter from school.

Archived