• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Ama (6) - Wombat, Ishy, Arlow, Kathleen, Moon, Key

Arlow (6) - Kate, Ama, Red, Ley, Tiinker, Nyn

Not Voting - Jack

Probably gonna ModKill - Player

He has net issues. Doubt I'll get another replacement.

Day 2 ends Thursday @ 2300. East Coast Australia (6AM PST)

With 14 alive, you need 8 for a Lynch, and 9 for a Quick Lynch.

Deadline in approx 5 hours.

Tiink, you say "I'm with you" but your clearly not. You voted Arlow and keep your vote there even after he made the definitive statement and 3 people keep pointing it out.

It's ok to have a differing opinion but how can you say "I'm with you" and clearly stand against it?

I am with you. But I didn't want to throw my vote on the other train and cause a tip on the scale before it was ready. It stayed pretty neck and neck and it's why I said that I'd prefer if people didn't vote at least until each got a chance to reply.

Still have 5 hours before the deadline and despite what Wombat says that's still time to get two votes without having the next two people to come online the "unvote,vote".

Arlow you just claimed an anti-town role. If you're scum then I don't know if that's a major slip or great thinking. If you're town then you just got served by the mod. If someone switches there vote to Ama then I'll hammer but I'm not going to break the tie at the moment.

I am so confused... :/

I haven't gotten any information about having a night action, I only receive the Police Report, and I haven't had to send any NAs in.

So why didn't I kill anyone on the first night? I got told I win with the town, and then got told that you were scum, Ama, plain as day.

Huh? :/ What exactly do you do? Why didn't you kill anyone? Or why didn't you bust anyone?

I'm pretty sure I got served by the mods :(

I recieve the Police Report each night, that's it. I see who the Cop viewed and their alignment. I didn't kill/bust anyone because I can't. I do not have a Night Action to send in, the report comes without me doing anything.

For what it's worth, i'm a roleblocker. I blocked Christine last night - i thought she was trying to slide along unnoticed, especially after her last game where she was lynched on day one for letting slip the number of scum players on her team. Probably that was what killed her though, I'm not sure what my twisted brother could have done to the Martyr role, but its possible she could have taken one of the scum with her if i hadn't blocked her.

From my understanding arlow's role is not Janitor, his character is a janitor that is why he go the role he did. I could be confused, but I went with the discription of the role he gave as being the role he had. Not finding a term he used to give a different role that doesn't do the same thing.

I still see and our right concrete claim of scum on Ama and I still think a lynch on her gives us the most information to move forward from.

GTG now. Be back in the evening to see how it all pans out.

Hey guys. I just woke up. Sorry for the delay in posting.

Arlow, I did misunderstand your initial post. I thought you were claiming Ama is scum for the hell of it and it seemed a convenient thing to do when the votes are piling up against you both. I didn't realize there was something behind the claim (aka, a subtle role reveal). I'm still not completely convinced about your reveal but I do agree with previous claims that lynching Ama at THIS junction (after the info that was revealed to us throughout the last hours) would be more prudent. After all, if Ama flips town we have you to go after tomorrow. It will also give you more opportunities to prove yourself in further scum readings.

I don't really trust what Ama posted from Wiki or wherever. We can't be sure ed used the role as generally used and I think Ama just used the role Arlow gave us to her advantage.

Even though I HATE switching votes once I change my mind, I will do it if something convinced me otherwise. I was less suspicious of Ama...but the suspicion is back on.

unvote Arlow. Vote Amadine.

Nyn

Vote Count:

Ama (7) - Wombat, Ishy, Arlow, Kathleen, Moon, Key, Nyn

Arlow (5) - Kate, Ama, Red, Ley, Tiinker

Not Voting - Jack

Deadline in approx 1.4 hours.

Vote Count:

Ama (8) - Wombat, Ishy, Arlow, Kathleen, Moon, Key, Nyn, Tiinker

Arlow (4) - Kate, Ama, Red, Ley

Not Voting - Jack

Deadline in approx .7903 hours.

It had been an eventful day. At first, everyone was suspicious of Gill; he had been acting strange and being very secretive. But when they had gone to question him he swam away and jumped into the midst of the flock of seagulls that nest near the shore. With his final breath just before he jumped out of the water, he had yelled that it was the only way to help the others even if they did not know what he was talking about. Everyone was in shock at Gill's suicide but there were still murderers out there. They all started arguing again about who could be the murderers since Gill had been innocent, after all.

Their attentions turned to Ama and Arlow. They had both been drawing attention to themselves with their odd behavior and comments. Claiming to have inside knowledge, Arlow finally manged, after much discussion and back and forth, to convince the group. They finally reached a decision and gathered around Ama and prepared to extract the truth out of her one way or the other.

They quickly dragged her to the old mine field and tied her to a heavy rock. The strongest among them carried her above the dangerous balloons and dropped her before swimming away as fast as they could.

Ama has lost a life. She still lives. Keep playing, Ama.

Deadline is Sunday, 2300 East Coast Oz, 6 AM PST

It would be much pleasing if you sent in your NA in now.

i didn't get onin time to switch my vote, but i woudl have voted for Ama as well

If we get a controlled vote on Ama and she flips scum than we know Arlow not only told the truth but has a way to find more scum. If she flips town we have someone to go after for a lynch the next day.

We have someone saying they 'know' Ama is mafia, why are we trying to go away from that? Even if she is Town we know who to go after tomorrow. I think we get more from her lynch than Arlow's right now.

And all we get if Arlow dies is confirmation of he has a role that could have helped us, but won't be any use to us once he's dead.

Anyone trying to pull away from that looks suspicious to me, especially if ama does die and flips scum.

this post is scummy

Well damn.

I'm headed to bed soon and I have to say that I still feel more comfortable with Ama. So I'm switching my vote back. Arlow's claim seems too real. Why claim that if it's anti-town unless you were told otherwise?

Unvote, vote Ama.

your vote switching is scummy Em. a few posts above this you were sure Ama was tellign the truth about her Janitor thing, now your firmly in Arlows corner. not to mention your post where you switched to Arlow was scummy in itself. your higher up on my list now as well

For what it's worth, i'm a roleblocker. I blocked Christine last night - i thought she was trying to slide along unnoticed, especially after her last game where she was lynched on day one for letting slip the number of scum players on her team. Probably that was what killed her though, I'm not sure what my twisted brother could have done to the Martyr role, but its possible she could have taken one of the scum with her if i hadn't blocked her.

so you role blocked the person the scum targetted. RB's can be scum roles too and generally when the scum have one, they tend to RB the person they target with the NK as well.

Archived