DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

Isn't that spam too?

This thread must almost be moved to the hidden boards. When it reaches page six.

Did you already join the Black Tower, by the way, Key?

Nope, not spam. I was asking Talm to play with us and then added a little something extra in there too lol.

Besides, Ed said there it is allowed, see above! :tongue:

Nope, not a BTer at the moment. You join the WT Ley?

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this a spam thread? Yes, I know, it is the BT, but pinned threads are not to be spammed. :tongue:

lol. I did it, I admit. So you capitalized on the opportunity to do it too? :tongue::biggrin:

Talm - *sad* COME PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WITH US!

For ever and ever and ever?

Also for the record, everyone will get points at the end of this game, and if you join during or soon after the game, you will get to keep those points ;)

I think I will stick around though, I love playing Mafia too much to want to quit. I just hate not being active when I play.

I'm looking at some things to post once the figurative sun rises, and want to be around to post them.

Sorry for going quiet guys. I'm usually pretty quiet at night anyway, but this time I was setting up my game in SG and got hit with a number of RL things that really stressed me out and rushed me away from the computer. I'm starting to calm down now, but its still night, so I'm gonna hold off till the day to post again unless someone specifically asks me something or I see something I feel I need to reply to before day.

They had her pinned down, and we're gonna force her to stay on top of the water, where the dreaded seagulls lie in wait.

"Please no, oh dear god no, don't do this to me!" She screamed out loud, shaking and crying.

But it was too late, she saw the seagulls come at her from every angle. They ripped at her with their unusually sharp beaks and raking talons. Tore at every bit of flesh they could find on her. She screamed in agony, wishing only for this terror to end.

And it did.

She woke up with a start, crying uncontrollably. What was that? Was she dreaming, or did it happen? How could it have happened, she was perfectly unha -

And then she noticed.

A tear in the skin running down her side where she felt the last talon tear into before she woke up.

What had happened?!

Christine has lost a life. She still lives.

Continue playing Christine.

Day 2 ends Thursday @ 2300.

With 15 alive, you need 8 for a Lynch, and 9 for a Quick Lynch.

i'm here, i'm paying attention. i don't like how fast the vote is building on Kate, but i'm still happy with my vote on her.

FoS @ Ama & Jack for tryign to throw suspicion on my for my lack of normal activity. RL is a bitch right now and you wont see me playing liek i normally do because i can't afford to spend loads of time on DM anymore.

Really? I had no prior knowledge to decreased activity, so I meta'd the usually actively aggressive red. Hope everything is okay, and you have teh weak FoS.

its okay, i haven't sent out the LoA yet wide scale because it hasn't come to that yet. everythign is as good as can be expected i guess, but it could also be worse *snuggles*

anyways, i do need to do a re-read.

Archived