DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And as I already said, I wanted to be sure that I knew what was the last that happened, so that I could change my vote if I wanted. And I knew there were 2 votes on Locke. If I were Mafia, and was sure Locke was at the top, would I want to change my vote in that case?

And as I already said, I wanted to be sure that I knew what was the last that happened, so that I could change my vote if I wanted. And I knew there were 2 votes on Locke. If I were Mafia, and was sure Locke was at the top, would I want to change my vote in that case?

That's all conditional on if Locke is scum or not. In fact that's what I've been saying, if Locke was town then you look very scummy. Your pushing relentlessly at Locke has made me think he isn't scummy.

You'll probably get lynched later, just don't want to lynch you without getting the swing of things :p

I know how scummmy this is but I have just woken up and will be leaving home soon so wont get back till after the deadline I think

Im just voting for the majority and haven't read about half of the thread yet

UNVOTE

Vote Locke

@Ley, see what I told you would happen

The thing about Kate (after a really quick scanning re read cause my brain is not up to snuff for a real reread) is that her use of the newbie card has been all over the same one thing, and it didn't really come off as 'I'm new and don't know what I'm doing' to me. She didn't seem to be the one to start it, someone called her out as newb and she defended. It seems like she actually legitimately made a comment about Day One then Wombat called it suspicisous and voted. He did this while the focus was on Locke and made a big deal out of Kate. Then when she defended she was called out on using newbie moves. From my quick scan back it seems like the 'newbie card' was forced on her. And her 'using it over and over' was just her defending herself against it each time someone called her out on it. It wasn't (from what I saw) multiple different contexts she used it in, it was one thing that others made her defend over and over. At the time it started I was concentrating on Locke so I didn't really get the full effect of what was happening with Kate.

All I could see about her trivializing of day one was that she hates how there is so little to go on and that she hates getting it going. I was the same way when I was new, and to honest I still am. I hate day one. I never know where to start and its so easy for people slip out of anything you do catch them on. I don't like how wombat flew out of now where and said it was trivializing Day One. Kate even said that she was still up for scumhunting, it was just that she didn't like how little there was going on and she wasn't comfortable starting the game.

When the pressure on her backed off Wombat swooped back in to bring her up again. Otherwise he's been pretty quiet and letting us have at her. That seems odd to me. He came in when the pressure was on Locke and shifted it off to Kate on something that really doesn't seem big enough to warrent that kind of attention.

On my quick re read it almost seems like Kate is being set up. Because she's new she's fighting back and defending her self each time she's asked to and it seems like people are pulling off of each defence to make it seem bigger than it is.

Ley, you say you voted Locke as a vote joke, but your first vote was on me (as the third vote I had, first to form a lynch line/set up for band wagon) Locke came to your defense there, and Locke came to Arlow's defense when Key and I both pointed to him as our first choice for scum hunting. That is how all the looking at Locke started. As soon as I call him out you(Ley) vote for him. My gut is going with Locke, Ley and Arlow and possibly Womabt. Locke is experienced enough to be able to defend people and get himself out of hot water.

Going with my gut here UNVOTE VOTE LOCKE. At this point odds are on Kate or Locke lynch. I think they will both tell us a lot and right now I'm more comfortable voting Locke.

^^This. I think Kat nailed it, I just didn't see it at first. But after reading her posts, Kate didn't bring it up until someone else mentioned it (except for the very first time), and then only to respond to someone else's accusation. And since Locke says his lynching could actually benefit Town and also to consolidate against an upcoming deadline I will Unvote. Vote Locke.

Player (1) - Ama

Red (1) - Jack

Wombat (1) - Amega

Locke (8) - Ley, Kate, Tal, Wombat, Kathleen, Key, Player, Ishy

Kate (3) - Red, Locke, Nyn

Not voting: Christine, Arlow

Deadline:

Friday, Aug 26, 2200 East Coast Australia Time. - Just under 9 Hours till deadline

9 to Lynch, 10 to Quick Lynch

Player (1) - Ama

Wombat (1) - Amega

Locke (9) - Ley, Kate, Tal, Wombat, Kathleen, Key, Player, Ishy, Jack

Deadline:

Friday, Aug 26, 2200 East Coast Australia Time.

A couple more hours. *goes to get dinner*

Everyone had gathered together, looking suspiciously at each other and trying to decide who could be behind all the accidents and trouble that had been happening recently. They started to bicker, accusing and blaming each other of the foul deeds.

Finally they all decided that two of them, Locke and Kate, were the most likely culprits. After much consideration and debate amongst themselves they decided to take a vote. They each got two stones. One for Locke and one for Kate. They dropped the corresponding stone in the jar and waiting as the tally was counted.

The verdict was in. The majority had decided.

After reviewing the evidence against him, they had decided that Locke was the most likely to be behind recent events. They all surrounded him and prepared to get to the bottom of it, if they had to send him to the bottom of the ocean.

Wild eyed Squirt backed up.

“Dude’s you have it all wrong. It wasn’t me. I could never hurt another dude or dudette.” He exclaimed.

However nobody was listening, they had already made up their minds. The circle closed in and all that could be heard was Squirt's pleas under the sound of vicious tearing and crushing. He was pleading for them to rethink what they were about to do, but it was too late.

Suddenly it went quiet and everyone turned away. As they slowly drifted away and the sand began to settle, the sight was clear. There laying in the middle of where the circle had been was Squirts small body; his shell had been crushed, squashing his tiny body in upon itself. His face had a look of horror and his eyes stared lifelessly into the distance.

Locke, Squirt (Baby Turtle), Vanilla Townie, has died.

squirt.jpg

Get your Night Actions in, if you have one!

Deadline is Monday at 2300, East Coast Australian Time!

Or, Monday at 0600, PST

When you send your PM, please ensure you put both me, ed2funy, and mottlee in the PM!

FINAL VOTE COUNT:

Player (1) - Ama

Wombat (1) - Amega

Locke (9) - Ley, Kate, Tal, Wombat, Kathleen, Key, Player, Ishy, Jack

Deadline:

Friday, Aug 26, 2200 East Coast Australia Time.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been around much, but I've been busy. I've asked Ed and Mottlee to look for a replacement for me just in case I can't continue, but I'm going to try and be more active, so hopefully I'll stay in the game.

I don't like doing big analysis posts at Night, so I'll save it for Day.

Archived